Chapter 14

[Sorry for the late update.... I was so swamped with my graduation and stuff, but I have finally brought you another chapter of this book, enjoy~]

******************

Making you way to gym gamma with Sen beside you, you looked around for Setsuna since you couldn't find her earlier and for some odd reason, you still couldn't find her now. However, your eyes began to roam around the concrete pillars and structures which Cementoss created to enable different people train at once.

Sen nudged you and tilted his head to the areas where people were headed  "What are you doing? We won't find a place to sit if you keep standing there like th-"  "Have you seen Setsuna? She wasn't in the hallway when we were coming here and Kendo said she wasn't in the class. I can't even find her...." You cut him off, looking around for the green haired girl as you remembered that was the reason you even started looking around.

Sen raised a brow as he blinked. How come you hadn't noticed Setsuna's strange behavior? How cold she was being to you since that Friday....... How she couldn't even look at you the way she used to... How did you not notice it?

"(Name), about Setsuna-" the sound of the doors opening stopped him short as you both looked over and saw Setsuna traipsing in with a wide grin on her face, her sharp teeth all on display as she took a seat close to Minoru Mineta who started to drool at the sight of her bodysuit.

"Sen, Setsuna is here now. We should go find seats too, hopefully they wouldn't all have been taken.... I'm sure Kendo would-" grabbing your wrist to spin you back around, Sen grimaced as he dipped his head to whisper to you "This is serious, so can you please just listen??"

Thanks to the alarmed expression on the brunette's face, he had your full attention. You blinked before whispering back to him "What? What's happening?" The brunette looked up and made eye contact with Setsuna, giving her a look of distaste as she beamed at him, showing off her spiky, yet pearly white teeth.

"(Name). About Setsuna..... I want you to watch yourself around her, she's been acting weird whenever we have a conversation and I bring you up... Even in general talk with the others, once we start talking about you, she just...... She starts acting very strange-"

"Don't you think she maybe needs some attention from time to time...? She-"  Sen shook his head as he shuddered from the greenette's intense stare "For the love of all that is pure and holy, please believe me. This is a gut feeling, a feeling I've never experienced before..... (Name), I want you to be on your guard, promise me that you will be.... Okay?"

Sen saw the doubt swimming in your (E/C) orbs as you looked over at Setsuna, smiling back at her and waving with very tense arm muscles. Unconsciously holding you closer to him by your arms, Sen mumbled "Please.... For your own sake, you have to-"

"I believe you. I can tell that something's off with Setsuna... Even if I don't think she'll let it get to actually attacking me, that's why I was looking for her. I wanted to talk-" Sen's eyes widened as he ground out his words "Talk?!?? For someone so pretty and intelligent, you say the most stupid things sometimes. I thought you'd have figured out that Setsuna doesn't exactly seem interested in striking up a conversation with you at the moment"

You sighed as you placed your right hand on his, biting your lip as you nodded "Okay, fine. I'll be on my guard, I promise that I'll watch my back....."

Sen whispered "Make sure you don't agree to a practice match with her..... And even if she forces you into one, avoid close combat at all costs. Setsuna might act goofy most of the time but she's actually..... She's one of the best at hand to hand in class 1. No, probably between classes 1 and 2. she has skills that would make a civilian scared"