Neito vs Period! Can he handle it?!

You hated going to school on your period, probably because there were too many things that'd be happening around all at once and mostly... Mostly because-

“I’m just gonna leave this here...”

(Brother's/name) mumbled, pushing a tray of chocolatey goodies over to you on the bed before waiting for your grunt of approval as you yanked it into your little cocoon, the older man sitting back on his heels.

“I thought I said, NO CINNAMON, YOU DUMMY!!” You screeched, coming out of your blanket fort and throwing the brands of chocolates and cookies that had cinnamon in them at him, he unfortunately sat there and let you scream, knowing he'd probably be buried alive if he moved.

“It slipped my mind-”

“You better not forget my ice cream in two days, as slippery as your damn mind is!!” you cut him off, picking up shoes and throwing them like they were meant to decapitate him, which in this case, they were.

He ran for the door and shut it behind him, heaving a sigh of relief as you seemed to quiet down on the other side, sniffling as you went back into your blanket fort.

“It’s like she's trying to kill me.... Why am I even dealing with this??!”  he was on the verge of pulling at his hair, his eyes closed.

“Neito is at school, so it's not like I can just..... Actually, hold on....”

-

Neito was wondering where you were, it had only been a week since you decided to become his seat mate and today of all days, a Monday, you were absent.

“Kendo, do you know where (Name) is? She's not in school”  he whined, brows knitted in concern.

The orangette gave him a weird look before responding “She’s at home. Like she always is around this time.”

Her words puzzled the blond even more, almost making him feel stupid even.

“Around this time? What do you mean?” he asked, very confused.

Kendo's eyes widened as she stared at him “Are you saying you don't know (Name) is on her period? And that she doesn't leave the house the first two days?”

The blond blinked in faux confusion “Period? What the hell is that?”

“Tell me you're joking, please. Please” she begged, her hand covering her eyes as she shook her head frantically, not wanting to imagine the possibility of that.

“Relax, relax. I know what it is. Does she have a heavy flow? What's her pad or tampon size? Do you know if she uses heating pads?” the blue eyed male pulled out his phone and began tapping at it rather quickly, seemingly texting someone or perhaps busying himself with acquiring things for you.

Kendo wiped an imaginary tear from the corner of her eye and sighed “Oh, they grow up so fast. Well, to answer your question-”

The door to the classroom immediately slid open and (Brother's/name) walked in, making the noisy class quieten as he made a beeline for Kendo and Neito, his eyes lighting up as he grabbed the blond by the back of his shirt, dragging him over to the door.

“I’m done with my shift, come take over at home before she brings the house down”

“But classes aren't even over yet??!” the blond protested, standing his ground.