7. An Arrogant Moron

Shocked would be an understatement for the way you were feeling the moment those words slip from his luscious lips.

My y/n.

It was like you were his property, his doll to toy with. Why else would he want more with a maid, with a slave who works for Jimin.

Surely a play toy.

You envied the maids who weren't assaulted like you were, which was by the way rarer than the oppenheimer.

Men were surely smooth talkers here and knew how to bed a women the way they wanted. Get into their pants and throw them like rag.

A low whistle brought you out of your deep thoughts and at the same moment you were met with the wet, sticky, uneven, small pebbled ground, dignity hurt more than the physical impact.

Jeon Jungkook pushed you off to the ground. Like he had done with your remaining bit of dignity.

The man whom from now on you dispise more than Jimin.

"You need a lot of training darling. A lot"

His hanbok perfectly fit for his well built muscles that flex at his movements from bending forward to see your expression more clearly under the bright midday sun and you swallowed hard.

While you were squinting your eyes to adjust to the sunlight, the raven male clearly had his own ideas for you for the upcoming days.

It'd be fun to watch you wither under him, bloom for the very first time under him, your heavenly lips ghosting his name out of control to then leave you shattered like broken pieces of the glass, leave you like the dry and dead autumn leaves.

You were a virgin. Without a doubt. And it was evident by the way you acted around male species, by the way you saw or spoke to them.

To sum up everything, you were an open book for anyone to read, for anyone to tear and shatter your heart made of gold innocence.

He just had to get on your nerves to make you slip out of your way and be forced to do as he pleases.

He had to use you for his own pleasure.

He just had to.

The way it is meant to be.

The way females are meant to be treated.

You groan at the feeling of your bones literally breaking. And he was very much impressed that you weren't bawling your eyes out or yelling like a mad woman. Your eyes showing fury as your fists were balled up, knuckles white from the tightness that it almost hurt.

And he just so happens to know how to fix your little attitude.

After a while that seemed like an eternity, you feel someone or rather some red headed chirpy parrot pick you up by your waist and stand you up on to the ground.

At last someone had the courtesy to help the one in need unlike the smirking buffoon infront of you.

Addressing him you walk forth standing too near to the man-whose features look like a Greek god when observed from near with his captivating eyes- your breath hitches, yet you try to maintain your calm. "You don't tell me what to do. You don't own me" you spit right at his face defending yourself.

You weren't going to shy away from him. Not now, your dignity was at stake.

"Surely Jimin owns you" he speaks in a mocking tone, arching a bro.

"But not you"

'bastard' you mentally curse at him. If you weren't in a situation where you were forced to be a maid, you would have shown him what women could do when men treated them like a rag.