6. Not The Fieldwork

Ji Eun

Her eyes reflecting fright as she covers her face with both of her hands, her feet dragging her back while she mutters 'I didn't see anything' on repeat.

The raven haired ego only bursts more with each step she takes back as he looks down to you, pressing his lips on the shell of your ear. Your breathing swift and unsteady at his proximity.

You internally plea him for mercy-for your poor and desperate soul to breathe-shutting your eyes close to avoid his intimidating brown orbs.

"You better go and work darling" he whispers tapping your chin ever so lightly before disappearing like a whoosh, leaving you quenching for more of his presence.

Were you that desperate to feel a male or was it because your father had restricted your meetings with guys except your family.

Oh and not to mention your ex being the son of your mother's brother.

You didn't want to bring your past again, not when it haunted you every night letting you sleep deprived.

Curse your father and his strictness, you grew up as an innocent young adult without any experiences with the so called 'flings' and 'love'.

Shrugging off the thoughts on these off topics you turn to where Ji Eun-who just so happened to see a scene no one would have expected to see near the master's bedroom-was standing earlier with horror written all over her face.

Oh yes. You had an explaining to do now even if she had no right to question you, you didn't have a clue of this weired town and its rules.

Who knew what a little action of displeasure could lead you to. Even more scarier to be sold to some sexual harassing men. The thought only sent chills down your spine.

You walk down the stairs, a hand caressing the beautiful, details of the wooden railing.

"Y/n!" a loud cheeky familiar voice calls you from below. Frowning as to whom this voice belongs to, you literally run like an early teenager running to see her crush racing on a horse.

Turning around the corner you find the red haired guy from yesterday night's party.

"H-hos" you stutter embarrassed of your forgetting behaviour which makes the latter let out a chortle at what he considers as an adorable behaviour.

"Hoseok. Jung Hoseok dear" he smiles brightly, waving at you.

"Forgive me and my goldfish memory" you let out in a shy manner watching his wide smile that makes your heart leap out of your chest and you want to hug him tightly and put him inside your pocket.

"No worries dear. I know my name is a little difficult to remember since it's rare, just like me" he winks as he makes his way near you.

You hold yourself from rolling your eyes at his remark.

Men sure had more charms here compared to your hometown. And without any doubt they knew how to bed a girl.

"You need to prepare master's breakfast y/n" Ji Eun speaks timidly bringing you out of your trance.

'She surely thinks we were doing something forbidden' you think to yourself as you make a mental reminder of speaking to her alone at the end of the day.

Excusing yourself from the bright sunshine inside the mansion, you rush yourself to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for Jimin.

Pissing him off was the last thing you'd want to do within fourty eight hours of your entry to this new world.

Humming a song you were used to hear your mother sing before you slept, you bring the breakfast-you put your blood, sweat, and tears to meet his high expectations-to the dining table.