5. The Misunderstanding

The deadly day over with you getting few more injuries while being in your own little world while cutting the vegetables to prepare extra food for the guests.

As much as you try to suppress the thought of Jungkook at the back of your mind, it seems to be impossible as if he's stuck in your head. You heave out a sigh and lay down on your bed far beyond midnight after helping Jimin to take yet another bath.

The thought of Jimin shooting glares when you prepared a bath for him was venomous. It brought back hundreds of memories from toxic relationship in the past.

YOUR POV

I sit upright and look outside the opened window, the night filled with cold breeze, sounds of night owls, rustling of leaves and the new moon shining bright above to show his power on the night.

A tear drop falls down my cheeks as I remember the night I was forced to do a thing I never wanted to do.

FLASHBACK
(Triggering content. Please skip flashback if you don't like the mention of death, blood, weapons. You can continue to read the present)

"Please don't do this to me, I beg you" I plead the heartless man that I love, to stop pulling me by my hair to his room.

"I TOLD YOU TO NOT SPEAK WITH ANY GUYS, DIDN'T I?" He question-yells  while pulling on my hair harshly.

The moment we enter his bedroom he pushes me to the mattress roughly. "I want you naked in a minute" he orders calmly.

"I—I can't, I've never don't it a-and I'm bleeding, please understand, it h-hurts ah" he chocks my throat, gripping it tighter to a point where it becomes difficult for me to breathe.

I start to wheeze, tears strolling down my cheeks as he kisses them away. "You know me baby. I don't give a shit about your periods. I WANT MY PLEASURE" he shouts at my face.

"I—I can—nt breath-e.... Ple... I.. N-oo...." and just like that I embrace the void of darkness.

————

When I open my eyes, I look at the ceiling of a familiar room, white and plain, like my life before Jaebum, my boyfriend.

This is my comfort, my room.

Trying my uttermost to control my tears back, I look to my right when I hear an all too familiar cough.

Just as I see him, my tears flow out like river. "I'm so sorry" he says but his face shows no glint of sadness. I'm sorry. They all say but never mean it. I smile at the irony.

"That's okay" I say even though I feel like dying on the inside seeing him not worry about me.

"D-do you love me?" I ask my biggest fear. "Huh?" He looks taken aback by my question. "Y-yes" he awkwardly smiles.

I sigh and sit upright on the bed with difficulty. "Let's break up Jaebum" I finally let out the sentence I was conflicting whether I should tell him or not from the past few weeks.

"Why? I love you. You love me. Then why do you want to breakup with me?" He speaks harshly furrowing his brows together, his jaw clenched.

"I don't love you anym-"

"No! You LOVE me. Alright lady? You're not going to leave me. Good or bad, I'm your boyfriend, you're my girlfriend. I've been with you during your ups and downs, so no! We're not leaving each other. That's it!" he spits out enraged by my statement.