3. Eyes On You

"Yes master" the maid says as she slightly pulls you by your arms towards a room away from Jimin and the stranger.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I stare at the girl whom Jimin called his new maid. She is undeniably beautiful, my hormones start to act beyond their needs as my dick inside my pants twitch seeing her perfectly filled curves swaying from side to side teasing my little friend here. I swallow hard, God forbid the way she walks, those thick thighs and those round cheeks making me want to bend her over my lap and treat them with my handprints. Too bad she's Jimin's maid, but I'm going to taste her soon enough.

I might have stared at her longer than needed as Jimin flicks my forehead. "Man, eyes off her, she's my maid" he says playfully knowing all too well my intentions and the way I see through my eyes but I ignore his comment.

"So, you coming to the party right?" I question, earning a scoff from him.

"Ofcourse I am, is that even a question?.....So c'mmon tell me what help do you need?" he asks.

"I never said I needed any kind of help" I argue. "You're not here on the day off the party just to invite me to it. So just tell me what can I do for my best friend?" he asks as he gives a knowing smile.

This bastard, he knows every inch of my ocean called mind.

"I just needed few extra maids you know, to arrange everything, serve the guests and all" I say gesturing my hand.

He huffs "yeah, sure, I'll send few of my maids to your mansion within an hour, don't worry, and I'll be there at 6pm, alright?" he shouts as I already ran at the main door when he agreed to my request.

"Alright shorty" I shout back already imagining him stomping his feet like a little kid when called by names.

I run towards Checkers, my Horse who's waiting at the tree I tied her to, waiting for her master to ride a long way back home.

I hoist myself on her back "It's time we return back buddy" I say and tug the rein to my left to return back home. As we hit the road, Checkers gallops wild as if she's participating at the 'horse race.' I chuckle at the never-ending energy that makes me so proud of her.

"Slow down buddy, we're here" I announce and raise the rein back up to my shoulder in order to stop. I carress her mane as she comes to halt.

I walk towards the mansion as the hostler takes care of Checker's food to stabilize her for the upcoming 'horse race.'

As I walk inside, I pace towards my bedroom to be greeted by my brother Joon who's sitting on my bed reading a book, completely drowned in his own own world. I sigh "Joon, this is my room, why don't you go to your room and read?" I question him sounding a bit annoyed.

"Who will annoy my little brother other than me?" he puts his hand over his heart sounding offended at my question. I glare at him and he smiles, dimples poking his cheeks. "Joon, I've to pick a suit for the party, don't annoy me" I say opening my wardrobe door to choose the suit I'm going to wear at the party.

"C'mmon little brother, I'll help you pick your hanbok for the party. The ladies will swoon over you" he winks at me as we start to mess my bedroom picking my suit which is literally throwing clothes around. He's the best big brother ever.