39. Trouble

I stare at the man infront of me with my mouth wide open and disbelief written all over my face. The man who I thought would never see again in my life is right in front of me. His eyes glaring bullets through mine as he grits his teeth and his jaws tighten.

"Y/n. Lee y/n" he spits out as he scrunches his nose in pure disgust, his eyes evidently showing the pain he must be going through because of the spell he was under until now. I roll my eyes at how childish he still is. He's held captive yet he's acting all tiger.

"So you are Jimin" Yoongi mumbles while keeping a close eye on each and every of his actions. He does seem suspicious. Entering his premises without an invite, moreover Yoongi knows for a fact that no one except Jin, Namjoon and Mr. Park knew we'd be here.

Beside me Jungkook points his fore finger towards the tied up man with a cute pout hanging on his thin lips while his brows are knitted together in concentration as he takes a slow step towards the man who's eying him suspiciously.

"Park Jimin" the latter clears his throat and looks at the grumpy man with sharp eyes.

"Jiminie hyung?" Jungkook's ears perk up at the mention of his hyung as his round doe eyes turn even fuller while his pouty lips turn into a wide smile filled with joy.

"Yes Kook. It's me, your Jiminie hyung" the said male pokes his tongue at the seam of his mouth, his eyes softening a little looking at his younger friend.

"Minnie.... I mished yohhhh" expresses Jungkook as he trips on his own feet, falling down face first.

I stand still, witnessing such a situation for the first time and not knowing how to pick this muscle pig up without breaking my bones. To my surprise and relief, the annoyed short male sighs and steps towards us to pick him up by his waist and support him to stand on his feet.

Jungkook's hand instantly flies to his head, the remaining of the spell fading into thin air which must be making his head light and dizzy.

I just hope he won't puke right here, right now.

"Good knows what these two untrustworthy monsters have done to you Kookie" Jimin accuses us as he huffs like a toddler.

"H-hyunggg... N-no.. I'm.. Okay... They're good to me" the raven haired speaks as he steadies himself and thanks Yoongi who in turn nods his head simply and walks to the corner of the room.

Jungkook slowly steps towards his hyung and unties the ropes as if he trusts him with his own life.

Wasn't this man about to strangle him when he broke down the door of this very own little house?

Wasn't Jungkook hating him for supporting Gimhae and thought that he was giving our enemies his support? Had he changed his mind and forgotten all the things he did to us till now after watching his face? Isn't he suspicious of how he knows where we are living? Why is he so weak for him when all he has done is betray him and use him as a source to know about the town's matters?

Why isn't Jungkook realising that the man infront of him is the devil in disguise? And why are my lips sealed? It's as if I don't have a voice, like I can't intervene the brotherhood of these two men even after knowing how it's been damaged by the Park.

"Jungkook, you need to come back home" the comparatively shorter male speaks softly as he approaches my lover who in turn steps back while shaking his head.

"If I really wanted to go back to that hell, I wouldn't have run away in the first place hyung"

"But—"

"You don't understand, you never did. No one ever did except for Namjoon hyung. None of you even cared enough to know what was happening with me. You all blamed me when I shut down on you because of my father. You never asked the reason for me to—"