35. Make Love

WARNING ⚠

SMUT AHEAD
DETAILED-SOFT AND A LITTLE KINKY ⚠

A lengthy chapter to make up for the late update. (unedited)

YOUR POV

Show me.

My breath halts for a second as my heartbeat picks up its pace at an unnatural speed. Is he talking about what I'm thinking?

His pronounces those two words with his thin, pink lips, bedroom eyes and an obvious swallow of spit. He breaths out sharply, eyes raking up and down my body, unknown of my inner turmoil.

Do we even know each other to an extent we proceed further in this relationship?

Wait- are we even in a relationship? We haven't even specified our places in each other's life. Why am I realising this now?

"J-jung-kook..." I swallow as I try to place my hand on his arms, trying my best to calm his hormones down. Those lust filled eyes makes me gulp nervously. At his unwillingness to move back, I place both of my palms on his chest.

Wrong move.

He pulls me by my waist to touch every part of my frail body with his as he bends his head down to my neck and inhales sharply.

"Say my name again darling" he whispers near my ear with his low, deep voice as one of his hands move to the front to remove the ties of my dress.

The mere action tickles me in a place it shouldn't if I don't want to loose my control.

The thing is... I'm scared of not being enough for him. I have no experience in this part of my 18 year life and I'm afraid to watch him leave me alone, disappointed and shattered.

Why didn't I just try it with someone in the past to know at least what I should do while doing it?

Right, because of that overprotective, selfish man.

Why am I even thinking of him now?

JUNGKOOK POV

She darts her eyes away from mine as she licks her luscious lips for the tenth time in a minute.

Should I just bite them? Or suck on them?

Fuck already leaking precum. And she hasn't even touched me yet. I've waited enough for her to take the initiative to proceed, I can't anymore either I have her today or I walk away..... No I can't. I can maybe jerk off? But hell am I going to stop trying to turn her on the way she does to me.

"Are you nervous darling?" I whisper in a husky voice that shows my lust for her luscious curves.

She breathes out a laugh, soft and airy, it shows exactly how she feels. She wants this I know but why is she backing away?

"Do you want me the way I want you y/n?" I finally ask the blushing and nervous girl infront of me what I've been thinking about in my mjnd for so long.

"Want you? As in what form?" she looks up at me, her big doe eyes faking the innocent look that she pulls off so damn good.

She's getting feisty and gaining more courage to speak her thoughts. That's a good sign.