9. Keeping Secrets

Just by looking at your frozen figure, Jungkook knew he got you exactly where he wanted.

He had no freaking idea what happened that night, but the way your eyes flickered with unknown emotions like a lost ship in the vast deep blue sea made him break the wall he so carefully built around himself. His heart sputtered without any particular reason. And even though there was one, he choose to ignore it simply because he couldn't afford to take more thrash into his already stuffed brain. But his heart raced in hopes; a slight similarity of you with someone he once upon a time knew.

A long lost story.

And he knew you weren't the one to face the sharp tip of his sword. You were a fragile young adult who had just stepped into the real world and had no idea what to do. But her, she ruled each and everything in her reach. Not even his heart was an exception and he loathed the fact more than his life.

It changed everything from then. Every fiber of his being waged war against the soft puppy love. And so he called himself as the lion of the kingdom.

The chosen one, they said.

He wasn't soft to anyone but a wrath filled beast that made every women and even men dance along his fingers.

Paying no heed to your trembling figure, he holds you close to him, patting your chin to look up at him. And he swore he could see her in your eyes. Eyes that are as captivating as hers. Stars dancing in the dark depth of your brown orbs surprisingly with a glint of fear of his actions.

Surely Jungkook associated himself with a ton lot of women, even moments later forgetting their names but her, he couldn't seem to forget, even after all these years. Not when you constantly reminded him of her, the girl he wanted to remove the thoughts from his life.

She's what made him like this.

Shaking out of the thoughts he lets out a sigh, easing the crinkles formed on his forehead.

"W-why do you need..... Need me here?" your tiny voice breaks the defeaning silence that was lingering in the air and you gulp a thick amount of saliva out of nervousness.

"Because I want you to"

"And we'll meet here, on the banks of this lake every midnight" he tells you, caressing your soft young cheek while constantly flicking his eyes between your lips and eyes.

"Why?"

"Because" because no new young woman is available in the town right now except you.

His tongue itches to say that but thinks it's better to shut up than fuck up on the first try.

"But ma-ster J.. Jimin?" you nervously gulp, praying to heavens he won't make you do things you don't like, especially the dirty things.

"You'll be allowed to sleep during this time. Sneek out" he replies nonchalantly, shrugging as if it's not a big deal all the while you're freaking out internally.

"And it's midnight. Who disturbs you during this time? Hmm?" He asks,  curious doe-like eyes staring at you in the eyes with high intensity.

"What if he needs me at night?"

"And why would he need you at night? To have sex?" the raven male's lips gloom into a shitty smirk and your cheeks burn into familiar warmth of pink and red.

"Ah ah, darling is shy to speak now?" He teases you, tickling your sides making you twitch.

Controlling your smile that's slowly showing its presence on your lips, you fight back against the heat spreading across your cheeks.