The part you've all been waiting for ;)

I feel like I owe ya'll an apology - I haven't updated in AGES
Anyways this one is for MareikeSky you've been so supportive throughout the whole story
This chapter was supposed to be longer and more detailed but it didn't save and I've been up to my neck in schoolwork so sorry (I will probably write another longer one over half term)

If ya'll want any other requests writing, please,please,please put them in the comments!!!!

btw I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH WE'RE MAGICALLY AT 7.4K HOLY SHIT GUYS!!!!!!!!!

Asterin POV

"Oh really?" challenges Nyx, violet eyes twinkling. "you can't say something like that and not expect us to try it out, princess" whispers Ash into my ear, his breath warm on my neck, sending shivers up my spine. Nyx pulls away from my front and I'm about to complain when Ash pushes himself so he's holding his body above me, almost caging me in place, arms either side of my head. He leans down and kisses me slowly, I go to run a hand through his hair but Nyx grabs my wrist. I'd nearly forgotten he was there. He wraps some kind of rope around it, tying it firmly before moving around to do the same to my other wrist. 

Ash is smirking against my mouth as he kisses me, slightly firmer this time. I can feel my hands being tied together and pulled above my head. I can't see but I know they're somehow tied to the headboard. Panic flashes through me. I'm tied up, I can't move. Suddenly I'm back with Maeve, blood everywhere. I can hear Ash's voice in the distance. I use it to ground me, to pull myself away and back to reality. He's straddling me, stroking me through my hair and kissing my forehead. "it's alright" he whispers, his hazel eyes fixed on mine "we don't have to do this if you don't want"

I regain control and smirk at him "why, Ash, scared?" I reply and he gives me a feral grin, pulling away to have a silent conversation mind to mind with Nyx. They both turn back to me, smirking. They've got something planned. Fuck. Nyx pulls a knife out from thin air, the blade flashing. A moment later, I am wearing nothing at all, completely exposed to them. Ash rips his shirt off before turning back to me and kissing me fiercely. Fuck I love him. I can feel Nyx pushing my legs open.

I shiver at the first touch as he runs a finger down my very centre. Nyx chuckles "so ready for us, darling" despite the desire it sparks in me, I roll my eyes. The first touch of his tongue sets my body on fire. Not literally, although at this point, anything is possible. His mouth is heaven and I close my eyes, desperately pulling on the restraints in an attempt to try to touch him. Ash laughs and leans over to kiss me, winding a hand through my hair. Holy fucking shit. The two of them combined... Nyx's tongue between my legs and Ash's tongue in my mouth... 

I can feel myself drawing closer and closer to that edge, my hips bucking voluntarily. Ash holds me still, nibbling on my bottom lip lightly. Nyx pulls away abruptly and I whimper at the loss of contact. He looks up at Ash, violet eyes sparkling. Ash nods at him and Nyx takes that as his queue to continue. I nearly scream as release shatters through me. When I'm lying, limp and motionless on the bed, Nyx pulls away to come and lie next to me as Ash unties my hands. I don't have the strength to do anything but lie contended between them.