Secret Sender || 63

[ - boo seungkwan - ]

After Hansol and I have finished helping out our teacher, we went back to our class. On our way to the class, we couldn't help but talk about our worries, Sophia I mean.

Once we've arrived at our class, it was normal UNTIL we've arrived at our seats.

"WTF I thought she was out with Vernon and Seungkwan !" One of the girls at the back groaned

"EXACTLY OMG. I was DEAD scared earlier"

"Honestly that's the first time I've ever seen her getting angry"

"But seriously ? Getting angry over rumours ? Didn't know she's someone like that"

All of them were laughing

I looked around to see who's not there and I could see Sophia's seat was empty. She's already getting bullied outside of the class and now her classmates ??? Tf ???

"Well anybody would be angry if the rumours itself are false and annoying. Can't all of you just leave her alone ?" Said Hansol as he sat down.

"Why are you two still on her side. Like, she can ruin your reputation too if you guys keep on hanging out with her" one of them spoke up

"Because she cares about us more than anyone else. What do ALL OF YOU know about her ? Why should we leave her for the sake of our reputation ? That's absurd" Hansol replied. He sounded angry.

I mean... I am too.

"She sees what others don't in us. Which is why we have never gatekeep our friends from her. You guys don't even know her so shut your mouth" Hansol added and all of them were speechless.

Hansol is usually the quiet guy in class. Minding his own business and all of course anyone would be surprise by him suddenly acting up.

The girls didn't know what to say

"If I heard any of you talking behind her again, I have no hesitation to make a report of bullying to the principal" he threatened and all of them were just speechless.

I just sat down at my seat and waited for Sophia to come back