Beautiful sight - 57

Note:!!! The piano music piece mentioned above!Hear it with the chapter.

3rd person's pov

Coldness of winter danced through the earth, drawing a thick curtains of grey clouds to block away the bright yellow glow of sun's love letters to drown in her blue,but nonetheless all the cold winter needed was her sun,who could melt her coldness and bring the spring in her.

Winter and Sun were like star crossed lovers from very beginning of the universe's creation,an unique love between polar opposites,but the love that brings out best of them.

Looking at the scenary of outside through the fogged up glass windows,a tall boy of 17, with raven hair walked through the corridors of that group of school.

Though the school wasn't somewhere he ever been or familiar with,it was somehow deeply connected to him in a way.

It's were his mom and dad studied,where they met,were they fell in love and also were they promised to be together forever.Now he is here as an exchange student to live what his parents lived once,just for few days though.

He was mindlessly walking through ever turns and corners of the building,knowing where to head but doesn't know how to.

Because boy was lost.So he went were his legs took him.

He wanted to go somewhere else but ended up somewhere,but it wasn't a bad choice afterall, who knows actually it might become a best choice in his whole life from looking at where he was standing and what he was looking at.

Medium big room,floored in furnished shiny wooden floor,big glass windows with light coloured curtains draped on both the sides giving a lively glow to the room on a gloomy winter day and like a chef's kiss,sat a grand piano at the center of the room proudly.

His lip tugged in a smile at the very thing his heart always been passionate about and a safe place for all these years without his beloved mother to love him and protect him.

Music..a second mother and best friend.

It was always been him and his piano all years,but also sometimes there was a girl he promised to protect forever,no matter where he is and whatever he was doing.

Whenever she pops up in his mind,he smile without his realisation.Half in sadness and half in some unnamed feeling.

But soon as his eyes fell next to the grand piano,there was a small, fragile and hunched looking frame was sitting faced away from him, before an almost empty looking canvas.

If the boy wasn't blessed with a sharp his sight,he might have missed those flawless fine lines outlining to form a little boy's pencil sketch.

Something made the raven head boy smile and without dwelling on those thoughts,for the first time in 8 years after his mother's death, the boy approached someone causally not with a simple need for help with something.

He didn't feel the urge to be guarded up.

The fragile looking frame belongs to a girl,her long black hair had a depth like the ocean and pencil lead smudged knuckles.

He realised,that she was indeed a student of the school, also by his knowledge about the school and by the code of her uniform,he assumed her to be an year below his,as she didn't had that gold cuff on her coat sleeve like other graduating year kids in this school.