Worst welcome - 56

3rd person's pov

"Byeong-su",the little girl not over the age of 5 tugged on her 10 year old big brother's sweater sleeves, while looking at their interwind mitten covered hands.

It was a cold winter evening and sun is shining his best before going to drown in his horizon.

"What muimui?",the 10 year old asks halting on the way to their favorite spot,which happens to be the near by park from their mansion.

Little Byeol smiles brightly at her brother calling her that,the pet name she was so in love with and that instantly put a smile on the 10 year old's face at how cute his sister looked in that baggy woolen clothes,her nose burried in the scarf and ears tips poking out of the black beanie are now cherry blossom pink because of the cold.

They didn't even had the first snow of the year,yet it's already so cold,but it didn't stop the siblings sneek out to go to the park.

It was their routine from the day Byeol started walking by holding her older brother's hands and Byeong-su made it a habit to bring his little sister to play in the park for over 4 years.Because little Byeol never a fan of their luxurious mansion filled with maids and servent at every corner they turn.

Byeol from being a baby and till now couldn't handle and adjust to all the attention she receives from the maids who are incharge of nurturing her in times of their mother's absence.

Byeol was only comfortable and livily when there was just their parents and Byeong-su.She doesn't open her mouth to anyone else,always shy away from their parent's business partners and friends.

The people she ever tolerate apart from her family was their cousin Jimin and her diaper bestie Jungkook.

In some worse case Byeol would have a breakdown if she didn't have any one of her parents or her big brother with her while in the crowd or among people.

She was that one clingy baby kola and Byeong-su always loved and adored this part of his baby sister.

For Byeol her older brother was all in one that a girl ever need in her life.

A protector and a loving man.

For girls their fathers said to be their hero and first love,but oddly for Byeol it was always her older brother, Byeong-su.It wasn't in crude way, because for Byeol, Byeong-su was a father figure and mother from heart.

Byeong-su smiled down at his pouting baby sister and chuckled when she made grabby hands towards him.

Smiling,He lifted his sister to hold her in his arms and giggling Byeol encircled her little arms around her brother's neck to hold on to him like a baby kola she is.

They were back to their walk towards the park,their hideout from the blinding and lifeless world they live to a cosy and warm world of realness.

As soon as they are in the empty park,Byeol tapped on her brother's chest rapidly to let her get down and once she was out of her brother's arms,she makes a giggly run to her favorite place in that park.

Swings.

Smiling warmly at his hyperactive little sister,who pushing out the dusts from the swing before sitting on it, Byeong-su walks to Byeol and stands behind her to slowly swings her and hears heart warming giggles from her.