His Angel and Her salvation - 43

A/N: From now on there will be mixture of flash back and present.GET READY FOR EMOTIONAL ROLLAR COASTER BAES!

__* NOTE: Hush - The Goblin ost *__

3rd person's pov

(Flash back) 5 years ago..

Taehyung bowed to thank the attending nurse who finished checking Byeol's vital signs for the day.

"I'm scared Tae.. about the surgery",Byeol mumbled sitting on her hospital bed while fidgeting her fingers in nervousness.

Closing the door after the nurse left,Taehyung smiled at the visionless woman who is about to go under a surgery to get back what she deserves.

Her Vision to see the world with her beautiful eyes.

She may be told as a blind girl,who can't see colours like others,but for Taehyung she was the artist that painted his monochrome life with beautiful sparkling colours of her presence next to him.

He walked towards Byeol and Placed his hand on her fidgeting one's.

"Why?...when I'm here by your side", Taehyung said and his smile widens when Byeol's blind pair of eyes lifted up to his eye level.

"But doctor told that there might be a side effect of lossing my memory for while",Byeol sighed defeated.

"Ah..you are stressing over that?..dummy it's probability is less than 1% in your case..even if you have temporary memory block I won't leave your side..I'll be watching over you I promise", Taehyung assured while moving closer to the woman seated on her hospital bed.

Leaning a little Taehyung placed a sweet and loving kiss on her forehead.

"I love you Tae",Byeol said with a sigh.

"I know", Taehyung said with a chuckle

"Hey!it's rude. Return back the same..tell me you love me",Byeol pouts in anger.

"I'll tell you when you open your eyes to see again,when you can see me,see my eyes that searches only you..", Taehyung said smiling while giving one more kiss on her cheek.

"You always make me fall deep and leave me hanging to hear the 'I love you' from you",Byeol pouts more while crossing her arms close to her chest.

But it's true that her heart felt warm and content hearing him say that he only searches for her.

Taehyung let's a loud laugh causing the woman to pout some more in anger.

"Okay enough pouting,time to sleep.You have to get into surgery room by 4 in the morning hurry",telling Taehyung pushed the blind woman on her hospital bed.

"What about you?I don't want to be alone here in night,even Jungkook and Jiminie went back to help dad and mom to pack things for me and please don't leave me with sleepy sassy Yoongi Oppa",Byeol says in pleading tone.

"I'm not going anywhere,I'll be sleeping here with you in this room", Taehyung says and smiles at the relieved expression on Byeol's face.

"But where will you sleep?",Byeol tilts her head in curiosity.

"This is a big room,which actually looks like a hotel suit..I can sleep on the couches", Taehyung says while tucking Byeol with Bedsheets.

"No..sleep here..beside me on the bed",Byeol pats the space next to her after moving little to making a room for Taehyung to lie down next to her.

"No..I don't want Jimin to kill me knowing I slept next to his LIL BABY BEAN on her bed before actually marrying her", Taehyung says  smiling while rolling his eyes at the thought of how Jimin is so protective of Byeol.