Rememberence of Him - 4

"Hyung?",A man with a well built body, but had a face of kid called out the guy laying his head on the office table, as if he lost the shit to live.

"Huh? Jungkookie?",that grumpy man asked when he lifted his head to see the bunny man in front of him chuckling.

"You seem much grumpier then usual?",Jungkook asked the older to get only a sigh as an answer in return.

Jungkook read the face of the older to get his own eyes widen in realization.

"Why?... Don't tell me it's because of Byeol? What seriously again this year she vanished like that? This girl!!",Jungkook can't control himself from Exclaiming with annoyance.

"You know her more than I do Kookie..she is a stubborn woman..and you know it her time of the year..where she vanishes just like that in her birthdays..and I don't even have a clue where she is now actually",Yoongi said while sliding his body deep into his cushion chair.

"Arghhhh..why the hell?! Why she still holding onto it? Didn't she was the one,who wanted to forget him in the first place. But still she was the one to run to him?", Jungkook said and sighed out with disappointment.

"That's what love's power on us poor humans..yeah she was the one wanted to forget everything about Taehyung..but it was not like a easy job for someone like her,who loved a guy with all her soul to compensate her blindness from the past..what she had is her pure love Jungkookie..she loved him too deep to the point she is unable to swim back..we can't understand it..so lets leave her be like that..I just hope she is okay..",Yoongi said as he remembered the days where Byeol was the most happiest person next to the one she loved.

"So its like that..we can't see or reach her till day after tomorrow morning", Jungkook looked straight at his hyung.

"She needs her time and space kookie..Lets hope she comes in better shape this year.. I just don't wanted to see her ending up in the hospital bed like last time",yoongi sighed for Nth time from the morning.

"I hope too",the bunny guy replied.

________________________________________________

Byeol's pov

Sometimes I just wished that he never appeared in my life.

And Let me be a blind girl forever with the only hope to take my life by myself.

But all the things became a mess..a beautiful mess created by him.

I was still trapped inside this dream, even after he left me all alone in this unfamiliar world.

But he was also the one who left lot of good memories and good deeds for me to remember and do.

And here I'm driving on my own to see the one of the most treasured deeds of him which is now my responsibility.

------------------------------------
I stepped on the break to halt the car at the front lawn before the tall building.

Grace of lord Orphanage home

My lips crept in a smile at the name board hanging while some flowering climbers encircling the name plate.

"Oh Child! it's nice to see you again after a long time and you became prettier than last time",as soon as I got off the car I engulfed in a comforting hug from a woman wearing all white and black.

A typical Nun,but a warm lady at her late 50's,who treats every kid in the Orphanage home as her own.

"I missed you too Mother",I smiled with a blush, when I pulled away from the hug.