Stalker - 2

"Mam?",A girl may be a highschooler called out for the woman with waist length hair wearing black and white formal suite.

"Yes?",she turned with a smile.

"Your paintings and sketches are amazing as always! Your every art exhibition is a masterpiece",That highschooler exclaimed.

"Thank you dear..I'm happy that you liked it",The woman can't help but find this highschooler little too cute.

"But why you never sketch people nor use colours in your paintings? I just wonder why I never saw single portrait of a person or colourful paintings?",that girl's voice sound with obvious curiosity.

The woman in formal suit sighed.

But still she continued,"It's just..I sworn to someone that I'll never sketch people if they doesn't return to me again",Pain evident in her eyes yet she smiled.

"Is that person is so dear to you?",that highschooler asked with hopes in her eyes.

"Yes..Yes someone so dear to me..who is so dear to me than my own eyes and where I couldn't find any colours in my life like this paintings after they left ",her tears threatened to fall off from her eyes in the rememberence of him in her life.

"Byeol!!!!",their heads snapped at the direction of the sound came.

"Sorry dear.. I need to go now..hope to see you around again",the woman who is the owner of the name Byeol patted the younger girl on head and rushed to the man who called her.

"Yes Miss.Byeol Park!",that girl exclaimed for the woman to hear.

And it didn't reached the woman as she was already caught up with someone else thoughts, who left her 4 years ago by giving her the vision to see but took her heart away, along with him.

"Don't cry Byeol..he doesn't like when you cry",She mumble to herself in hope to stop her never ending tears for him
______________________________________________________

"Yah you lied!!!",Byeol yelled when she heard sound of her hospital room door opens.

"Huh? Miss? When did I lie?",a feminine but mature voice replied her instead of the deep voice she was so expected to hear from the time she woke up.

"Oh..s-sorry..and y-you are?",she stuttered in embarrassment.

"It's okay Miss.park..I'm your attending nurse..I'm hear to check your vitals",That smooth feminine voice replied.

Nice voice huh?

"I guess you are waiting for the young man from last night.. what his name..oh yeah Kim Taehyung.. He went to get you breakfast.he asked me to take care of you till then..he just left and you woke up.Such a cute couple",the nurse chuckled.

"W-What?", before even Byeol could deny she was disturbed by the barging foot steps towards her bed.

When the foot steps halted.

"Hey! I'm back! Thank you Nurse.Ji",she could again hear the long awaited deep voice.

"Its okay young man.. anyhow I'm finished here...take care Miss.Byeol and you too Taehyung",that nurse went out after throwing a polite smile to the blind girl sitting on her hospital bed.

After the nurse went she could feel the mild vibration on her bed indicating someone sat next to her and she was aware who is it.

"Oh you were searching for me huh?",she could feel him smirking.

"Yah don't get it wrong.. I..I just... arghhhh.. whatever! Why I even explaining it to you?",she growled to cover her embarrassment.

"Yeah yeah..just here have this",he stretched the chopsticks with food for her to eat.