Forever - 20

3rd person's pov

"All set?", Taehyung asked Jungkook who closed the trunk of the car after placing Byeol's suitcase.

"Yeah",Jungkook nodded.

"Liar",Both men's eyes landed on Byeol who was stomping her feet like a mad toddler.

They can't help but chuckled.

"What happened Babe?", Taehyung moved next to Byeol.

"Don't babe me! You liar.you said that you got something for me?",Byeol puffed up her cheeks in anger.

"I didn't lie", Chuckling Taehyung snaked his arm around her waist leaving her breath in difficulty.

Before even Byeol could ask him something she heard a car engine halting near them.

Soon followed by footsteps nearing them.Not to forget Jungkook's gasp and Taehyung lossen his hand around her confused Byeol.

Before even Byeol could react she was engulfed in a manly yet protective hug,to which she was familiar from her birth.

Byeol's eyes started to fill with tears, when her senses where hit with the familiar warmth and Cologne.

"D-Dad?",she whispered in uncertain tone.

After years of lossing her vision still she is familiar with the hug her father giving her.

Love is something we can't see but only to feel.We never need eyes if we felt someone we love presence is around.

"Byeol-ah?",Byeol broke down in tears when she heard his voice after a long time.

"I missed you my dear child", Byeol's dad tighten his hug around her, when he felt Byeol hands clenched on his over coat.

"Pa...I-I missed you too.",Byeol snuggled further into the familiar warmth that reminds her of her childhood days, when her father hug her to sleep in thunderstorm nights.

"Don't cry dear",A familiar woman's sniffle reached Byeol's ears.

"Mom??",Byeol asked in weak yet happy tone.

"I'm here baby..we are here",said Byeol's mother while drawing comforting circles around her husband's and daughter's back to easy their feelings.

After having a brief Dad and daughter moment,Byeol hugged her mother with all her love.

Taehyung was smiling as his eyes filled with tears seeing Byeol reuniting with the one she loves and adores.

"I'm happy and proud how my daughter grew up into the person she is today..you grew up well dear", Byeol's dad patted his daughter's head in loving way.

"Yes", Byeol's mother kissed her daughter's cheek in loving way.

"But..how did you guys here?.I thought you never wanted to see me as you guys never came to see me this days after I moved out of our home",Byeol felt pain.

Though she was the one pushed and disappointed them,still like every kid she longged for her parents love.

"We came baby..but we didn't had the courage to face you.because we thought you never wanted to see us again.But now.. I'm so happy that I can't control my tears.", Byeol's dad sniffled at the end.

Byeol took her dad's hand placed on her cheek,"I'll always love you both whatever our circumstances", mumbled.

"And Your boyfriend persuaded us to come here..he is such a nice gentleman.", Byeol's mother Chuckled.

Byeol blushed still not aware of her dad's cold daggers towards her boyfriend.

"I did what I can do for my Girlfriend,Mrs.Park", Taehyung scratched his nape of neck awkwardly.

"You can't just like that get our heart,Mr.Kim ",Mr.Park aka Byeol's dad said looking at Taehyung,

Taehyung felt threatened under his gaze.

"Yah Honey don't scare him!He is a good kid.",Mrs.Park smacked her husband's arm.

"What?? Your dad said the same when you introduced me to him",whined Byeol's dad.

"This man such a cry baby still..aish.. Don't mind him Taehyung dear.he is just like that..and you can call me Eomma like Byeol and Jungkook", chuckled Mrs.Park.

"Yeah eomma!Appa is indeed uncle of Jimin's hyung.", chuckling Jungkook circled his arm around Mrs.Park's shoulder to give her a side hug.

Taehyung smiled shaking his head as he now realized where this Jimin guy got this attitude.

"My bunny dear",Mrs.Park pinched Jungkook's cheek gaining a chuckle from him.

"Ok ok..this is too much of happiness", chuckled Byeol.

"You deserve more than this Byeol", Taehyung said in low yet loving tone.

Byeol slowly pulled away from her dad and walked towards where Taehyung's voice came and held his hand.

Taehyung was frozen at his feat because of Byeol's sudden actions.Before even he could interpret the situation he was pulled into a comforting warmth of Byeol.

"I love you Taehyung.",Byeol mumbled.

Mr and Mrs Park smiled as they looked at her daughter who found the one she is meant to.

Just like them their kid found her destiny.

"It's hard to let go of my little princess..but she grew up into pretty lady and found her prince..I'm so happy",Mr.Park teared up again while hugging His wife and Jungkook.They can't help but to laugh internally.

"Such a cry baby", chuckled Mrs.Park.

"What ever I'm so happy",Mr.Park mumbled.

______________________________________________

Byeol's pov

"It was the best surprise one could ever get",I chuckled as we drove away.

I felt the car picking up speed and I could hear the rain drops hitting the front window.

"It's nothing..I did what you deserve..You deserve love Byeol", Taehyung voice was too deep making it like a dream to me.

I couldn't control my cheeks burning in blush.

"And I'm happy that I can share and live the things with you", Taehyung's words caught me off guard.

I couldn't help but to smile.

"And this is the start of your surprises.there are more coming when we reach Daegu", Taehyung said and I could feel him smile brightly by his voice.

"Huh?Daegu??",I tilted my head in a side as I was confused why specifically Daegu.

"It's my hometown..it most gorgeous place in the world for me", Taehyung voice emitted how much he adore his hometown.

"When will we reach there?",I asked as the fact I'm curious as it lot away from the Seoul.

"Generally it will take around 3 hours to reach..but with the current traffic conditions i guess we will reach in the evening around 6.Don't worry I made everything set for us", Taehyung said while his hand caressed my head.

I smiled.

"Oh yeah.. Tomorrow I'm gonna introduced someone to you", Tae chuckled.

"Who?",I can't help as my curiosity getting my best.

"Some one precious,just like you to me.You'll know. surprise!",Tae giggled.

I rolled my eyes but can't hide the smile I tried to hide.

"For now sleep.I'll wake you up when we reach there",Tae said may be noticing my drowsy form.

I didn't slept last night because of the excitement.

Now I feeling sleepy.

I nodded to him and slumped in my seat and rested my head on the window.

I'm so happy right now.I don't know why,but with Taehyung by my side I feel so calm and happy.

It's been years I felt like this.

I wish you are always there for me.