Let's go back - 44

Note: I'm here - Goblin Ost. {Start the song from 3rd person pov where *** is mentioned}

5 years ago { Flash back}

It's been two days..

Byeol's was perfectly alright after the surgery.But her eyes yet to be opened.

The first thing she spoke was 'Taehyung.. where?'.But no one had an idea where Taehyung went.

Her attending Doctor said that the dressing on her eyes gonna be taken off Today.

"Noona?",A cute voice called out the woman who was all anxious about seeing the world.

But there was a disappointment inside her,that she is about see the world as Taehyung wished her to,but without him beside her.

"Noona?!",Byeol flinched when Haru shooked her from the dazed state.

"Oh?Haru?you are here too??",Byeol asked feeling the kid's hand on her's.

"Yeah..I don't know,but Mother took me here.May be Taehyungie hyung told her to?",Haru said smiling at the woman who's eyes were band aided after the surgery she received before two days.

Byeol hummed again drowning herself in Taehyung's thought,till.

"Hello Ms.Park! How are you doing?",A cheerful voice asked.

"I'm doing fine Doctor.Moon",Byeol smiled at the man.

"Well..I agree with you as your tests shows how much you doing fine and lets get into last stage of our efforts..I'm gonna take off your dressing around your eyes,now.Take it easy and slowly try open your eyes",Doctor instructed while taking off her Band-Aids and throwing it in the trash can next to him.

"Now slowly open your eyes,don't panick..it will take few seconds to minutes for some people to see properly,so take it slow",He said.

Byeol slowly opened her eyes.It was so blur.she was relived that it was not the darkness she always get to greeted with,but a blurred image of objects..she slowly squinted and tried focus on an unfamiliar but a kid familiar vibes.

After few minutes which seemed like eternity, her eyes focused on a kid that smiled brightly making her whole world light up.

"H-Haru?",Byeol muttered as the kid nodded with excitement.

"Noona!!!",Haru climbing the bed and hugged Byeol which she happily received as her eyes scanned and meet with a familiar pair of people,who seemed little different from her memory, because of aging.

"Mom...dad..",Byeol said with a smile as Haru pulled away and looked at Byeol's smile.

He stared as the people Byeol called Mom and dad hugging her.

"We are so proud of you for being this strong,baby",Byeol's dad said as tears forming in his eyes.

"Thank God",Byeol's mom said and kissed her daughter's forehead in fondness.

Not even waiting for anyone, two tall and muscular guys charged towards Byeol and engulfed the woman in comforting warmth.

"Jimin! Jungkook!", Byeol giggled.

"I would have flicked your head if you have forgotten me",Jimin said while tightening his trip on Byeol.

When the guys pulled away.

"Well you guys are indeed handsome not some stupid punks I imagined of you guys to be",Byeol chuckled looking at the guys.

"Yeah yeah back to teasing us once you became strong",Jimin rolled his eyes and smiled at his cousin's remark.