I promise - 18

Byeol's pov

He is still as sleep.

My finger tips traced his calm features.

I can feel his breath faning on face and his strong arms around my waist keeping me close to him.

How much I wished this all are a dream, his warmth and everything he made me feel for him.

Thinking back everything between us started unclear.

Starting from,he finding me in critical state and telling me a lame reason and me believing him like there is no lies in his words.

This man laying next to me is been taking care of me over 10 years but had the guts to show up a year before claiming he want to protect me.

And formed a relationship with me just to keep his promise and who knows might acting against his will.

I shooked my mind away from overthinking.

I slowly removed myself from his grip and heard a small whine from the man.Without my knowledge I was smiling.

Shaking my thoughts away once again, I slowly started my day as usual.

Time never stops for anyone.so I should move on with it.

And I know it's time to talk the issues through as knowing each for nearly a year and still having secrets.

Whether mutual feelings or not,still a relationship built on doubts and secrets don't get us any where.

It was raining outside.I can hear the rain drops hitting the windows.

I sat myself on the dinning chair next to the window.

I lost in thoughts for few minutes and snapped out when I heard the familiar footsteps stomping on the floor coming towards me.

My spine straight with the sound.

He is still half sleepy.

Like every our together morning he kissed my cheek and slipped into the seat opposite of me.

"Good morning Byeol",his morning raspy voice greeted me while his hand held mine and placed his cheeks on it and rested again.

"Good morning...are you planing to sleep here again?",I tried to sound as normal as I can.

I felt his cheek disconnected from my hand and him shuffling in the leather wooden stool.

"No.but..by any chance is something bothering you?",his seemed more clear than before.

I know he is so sensitive to my emotions and has the ability to find my every difference in feelings.

Where in the world he is so aware of me,more than me.

I sighed and felt his grip on my hand tighten.

I could fell his anticipation through the grip on my hand.

"We need to talk Taehyung",I huffed out.

3rd person's pov

"Yes",Taehyung pressed his lips into a thin line.

After Byeol proposing her feelings she never used his full name until she was annoyed or disappointed on him.

"That...Where were you Taehyung..this past two days?",Byeol voice became small.

She was afraid of lossing him.What if it's all lie.What if we were in baseless relationship this all passed days and what if he really having someone he loves but just committed to her because thinking him self as guilty to fullfil his promise and serve his punishment.