Insecurities - 11

Heaving a sigh out Byeol said.

"Will you guys shut your bickering on each other for a while", Though she said it in a calm way,it had the potential to intimidate the two men sitting on her both sides on the sofa.

Thus,instantly their mouths closed.

Jungkook can't help but to giggle at the guys while sitting on the stool opposite to them,which brought him death glares from the older ones.

"But Byeol-ah??How did you brought yourself to like him?he is soo weird!",Jimin cringed and Taehyung was glaring at him.

That time Byeol sworn to kill her stupid Cousin for his stupidity.

But as always she can't,good for him.

Byeol sighed.

"Jimin...you know? sometimes I really wish that I could smash the stupid brain of yours",Byeol nonchalantly.

Jimin gasped,"Why???!", whined.

"Because I already told you that me and Taehyung are not a thing. we are-", before she could finish it.

"Yet to be!", Taehyung completed the sentence,leaving utter awestruck Byeol on her tracks.

Soon she felt her face heated up with embarrassment.

Again the unusual pounding of her heart.

"Yah Tae!!!",She tried to sound angrier but end up as a whining pup.

She couldn't see the fond smile in Taehyung's lips..though it stayed for few seconds.

"See I'm right Byeol-ah.. whether you guys are dating or gonna date..but sure you are a guys are a thing", Jimin said while puffing up his cheeks.

Jimin was anger because he is possessive over his little cousin.

Byeol was too caught up in this insane situation, where she was already confused about her feelings for Taehyung and Taehyung's sudden stupid comments are not help her to deny it too.

"Whatever I'm done with you two",standing up she made her way to her room in order to prevent the guys from seeing her blushing hard face.

Most importantly she doesn't want Taehyung to see her like that.. because this is embarrassing and it shows her true feeling out.

Here Jungkook did nothing but to catch a glimpse of her blushing face and the shy smile erupted from Taehyung's lips when his eyes landed on the light tint of pink on her cheeks.

Jungkook felt so right about the feelings of Taehyung.

Like how a woman can only understand a woman same in case of Men.

He understood Taehyung,because Taehyung being too obvious of his feeling towards Byeol.

Jungkook's was watching this past few months how dearly Taehyung treating and protecting Byeol,also how lively Byeol have become after his arrival in her life.

Taehyung eyes always have that softness when ever it lay on Byeol.

Jungkook was not complaining instead he felt so happy that at the end his dear friend found someone who can melt her ice cold heart with his love.
.
.
.
.
.
Days passed,but her feelings for Taehyung was growing more and more.

It scared her.

Who won't be scared.

Like every,one sided love story she feared of compatibility between them.

Love cause insecurities.

Though Taehyung suddenly popped in her life still she had know who is he.

Taehyung is not an any random ordinary guy,he was heir of a rich family like her's own,a handsome and charismatic guy that every woman desire for.

In short his the synonym of perfection.

But here she is a visually challenged girl,who already struggling with her own life and pushing off her own parents away from herself.

And doesn't even had a idea what she looks like.

She felt she was not fit for him she wanted to get away From him.

She felt,her existence can only drag him down.

But deep down she feared of heartbreak again.

Though Jungkook kept on chanting that Taehyung likes her too,still she can't bring herself to belive her friends words, when she didn't directly heard from the one she wanted to.

She doesn't want to embarrass herself before him.

This every stupid thoughts of her's made to keep her distance with Taehyung.

Though this all felt odd for Taehyung, he still let her be like the way she wished,as he thought her behavior changes is caused by the upcoming National art competition of her's.

But he doesn't know that she was not bother about it but because of him.

But he is not a fool,so he realized the something more than that have happened.

"Byeol?",the familiar voice dragged her out of the dazed state.

"Oh Tae.. Taehyung!",Byeol exclaimed.

"You are here in library..at lunch break??", Taehyung rose an eyebrow while a pissed off expression can be seen in his face.

"I'm here to..relax..you know",Byeol nonchalantly shrugged, though she sensed his anger from the tone of his voice.

She was too used to him,like his words,scent,voice and staring that she can tell whether he is in a good or bad mood, from the way he sound or breath.

"That too 4th time in a row of a whole week?..by any chance are you angry on me over anything?did I hurt you?",his tone soon changed into soft one.

Though it made her feel guilty still it also erupted the anger.. because she can't say the truth..she can't say what's hurting her..for her it will only bring pain..she was helpless..that made her get angry over herself.

For developing a hopeless feeling for him.

"It's not like that Taehyung.you are over thinking the things",said Byeol.

"How could you expect me to not overthink when you abruptly avoiding me..and cutting off every chance to see me", Taehyung asked,now he getting frustrated.

He was right,for past 2 weeks Byeol kept on going to university so early and leaving early to avoid meeting Taehyung and in breaks and lunch, she avoid meeting him saying she is busy with preparations for her competition.

Even Taehyung thought it's is true in the beginning,but later she started to avoid him totally.

He was too worried about her and it hurting him,her absence.

She had no idea what it causing him.
But it helped him realize.

"You thinking too much Taehyung.let's talk about this later,just leave me alone for sometimes"with that Byeol stormed out of library to avoid him.

She directly went to the Art studio.

Though she was relieved that Taehyung didn't ran after her.

But a part of her disappointed that he didn't.

Shaking off the thoughts.

She took the painting brush to paint.

Sigh.

She threw brush on the wooden floor,that made an huge sound resonating in the empty room.

"This is insane!",mumbled Byeol while rubbing her temples.