I'm here - 8

3rd person's pov

"Stop staring at me while I'm sketching something, you idiot!!",Byeol yelled at Taehyung.

"Oh noted", Taehyung said still staring at her.

"What??",Byeol asked taking her pencil away from the canvas and placing her hand were she left the sketch to identify the area of where to start the sketch again.

She doesn't usually stop painting or sketching in between as it might distract her..and for a blind person she is,it's hard to find the area of continuation.

But she can't help her mind that getting distracted because of Taehyung's intense stare on her back.

"That you can easily sense if people stare at you", Taehyung said as if he was stating a fact.

Byeol let out a frustrated sigh.

"No you idiot!! I can feel your stare as you are the only human being around me in here",Byeol growled while Turing to direction of Taehyung's voice.

Taehyung made an 'O' sound as a reply.

"By the way..why are you still here??it's soon gonna be evening and we had our lunch..so get back to your door",Byeol said.

"Oh it's already evening??I'll make coffee for us then", totally ignoring what she said.

Byeol could here the shuffling sound of the sofa he was being lying there for the whole day.

Following that she heard the foot steps travelling towards her kitchen.

Sighing heavily,Byeol turned towards the canvas that now having a beautiful portrait of two Puppies snuggling into each other's embrace.

She smiled when her mind picturized her,the sketch she made.

Her smile widen when every work on her pencil portrait got over.

Somewhere inside her mind reminded her about she snuggling with Taehyung this morning.

Her lips curved in most sweetest smile of her.

Soon she threw her stupid thoughts, clouding her mind.

Though she can't feel the lines,still her feeling of the portrait on the canvas gave her a enternal satisfaction and happiness that made her unaware of Taehyung approaching her with two coffee mugs in his hands.

She startled when back of his palm made contact with her cheeks.

"You!!!",she started.

"Coffee", Taehyung carefully placed the coffee mug on her hands.

"It's just warm so don't worry", Taehyung reminded her.

"Okay",Byeol nodded soon getting compromis over a coffee.

Because coffee is bae.

Byeol's eyes widen at the heavenly taste of the coffee that Taehyung made.

Soon she can feel her every nerve becoming more relaxed now

When she was about to compliment his coffee,

"It's amazing", Taehyung said as his eyes fixed on the canvas that sitting behind her with the puppy portrait on it.

Byeol shot a confused expression towards him.

"Your sketch..just so beautiful", Taehyung smiled when Byeol's lips stretched into a small smile.

"Do you like puppies that much??", Taehyung asked while sipping on his coffee now looking at Byeol through his eyelashes.