Like a Prayer - 15

"Yah Jungkookie?? Are you really sure she is here??..aish!why don't you answer me?", Taehyung asked the younger who is dragging him inside the National Art museum.

"Hyung..for the past week I'm telling you the same thing..the last time I saw Byeol was a week ago that too when she called me to deliver the food and groceries for a week", Jungkook sighed when they both halted in the hallway,before the exhibition hall's door.

"But still.. I'm worried..you told me that she doesn't want anyone near her for the whole week? What she actually doing??? And why did you dragged me here?", Taehyung asked still panicking about Byeol's state.

"How did she fell for such a dumbo at the first place..",Jungkook mumbled.

"What?", Taehyung asked with a curious look in his face.

"Nothing!.just....Just..ah!! Actually past whole week she was been working for this Art competition..I guess you know. So she asked everyone to be out of her range to work peacefully..trust me..she did such this kind of self isolation a lot in past too..and I'm sure nothing will go wrong..And we are here because today morning she called me-",Jungkook cutted off by Taehyung.

"What??she called? Is she is okay??did she took her medicines and food properly this days?", Taehyung hands tightly tugged on Jungkook's black blazer at his chest, unconsciously.

"Hyung... don't worry she is alright and safe..she asked me to bring you here..this was her big day..she wanted you to witness it and share it with her.",said Jungkook while gently removing Taehyung's hand from his expensive black blazer.

"But doesn't she hate me?", it came as a whisper from his lips and head hanged low.

"Did she said that she hates you?", Jungkook questioned the elder.

"No",was the only word came out of Taehyung's mouth.

"Hyung..look, I have been with her since she was a baby..I know if she hates someone she'll never distances herself from them and hurt herself..she could never hate you hyung..she just loves you too much that it scares her..it just she needs comfort from the one she loves..she needs you..she needs to get over her fears and past...and I know only you can help her.. don't ever leave her..if you guys talk it through everything will be alright", sincerity was evident in Jungkook's eyes.

Taehyung sighed.

"I guess you are right..even if she throws a hot frying pan at me,still I'm not giving up.. because I love h-", Taehyung clicked his tongue to stop himself.but it was too late.

"What??? You love her??? When does this even happened? I'm I missing something", Jungkook now tugging tightly at the white dress shirt of Taehyung's.

"No..no..I just..*sigh*.. okay..I guess I liked her from the first time I saw her..but realized that a month ago", Taehyung smiled shyly.

"You guys are unbelievable!", Jungkook scoffed in disbelief.

"Okay okay...why are you here anyways.. aren't you also a candidate of the competition?", Taehyung changed the topic unwilling to give anymore details to the younger that causing his cheeks burn with embarrassment.

"Oh..nah! I didn't applied for this.. I'm Actually here for taking photographs for our university newspaper",Said the younger shrugging.

"Oh?"Taehyung nodded.

"Okay hyung now get in..it's already 6.00 pm..they are about to start..",Said Jungkook while dragging Taehyung inside the exhibition hall.

_________________________

"Okay hyung I have to go now have fun",not even letting the old one to reply Jungkook ran into the crowd.

"This brat"Taehyung sighed at the younger one's unreliability.