Puppy and Bear - 3

3rd person's pov

She stood before the familiar man that called out her name before.

"What it is Oppa?",she asked the older male who had straight yet soft face.

"Did you cry?",that man's face and voice became soften in a glimpse of time.

"N-No Yoongi Oppa..just..",she tried to deny but there her tears to reveal her.

"Don't lie Byeol-ah..I have known you for 5 years..it's enough for me to tell what you are sulking for",his voice seemed irritated but still care can be visible.

"Just again had a random reminder of him",she sniffed.

the older male sighed.

"That brat..why?..just..just be strong okay..it's already been 4 years.. Though doing is tough. still just try to be alright and move on",Yoongi said to the younger woman.

She nodded while controlling a sob from getting out of her lips.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A guy was waiting outside of her door,for her to come out.

"Yah Byeol-ah!! You are late!!! Come on", he dragged along with him,who just opened her door to go to her university.

"Yah!!",she yelled.

He ignored.

"Yah Kim Taehyung-ah!!!", He again ignored her high pitched yell and continued to drag her towards the bus stop.

"Yah Kim Taehyung-ah!!! I will break your ribs if you don't let go of me now!!!",he stop as surprised at her remark.

Though he was used to her yelling for past week, still he can't help but fear and surprise at her sudden out bursts sometimes.

He let go of her, while they stop walking.. but he stood staring at her.

She sighed.

"I told you..I don't need anyone's help.. didn't I?",Byeol voice sounded so firm.

"But it's Not helping..I just wanted to go to university along with you,as we live next to each other",he said with low voice.

"Stop lying already,It doesn't make sense.I know you pitying me..I don't want that",her voice seemed so irritated now.

"Think whatever you like.. I didn't pity you..Yes I'm helping you.. because I felt..I wanted to help you,like a friend should do",he said with soft yet firm voice.

"I don't want your help nor you are my friend..just leave me alone already",she sighed and started to walk away from him.

She really felt so bad to treat him like that..he was the only one who cared for her inspite of her cold shoulders to him.

She felt like, abounding a puppy at that time..but she had to be strong and should not involve anyone in her messed up life.. atleast not Someone so nice as Taehyung.

She could hear his jogging foot steps approaching her.

He held her hand to stop her.

She turned to the direction his hand pulled her.

"Taehy-", before she could tell anything she felt a soft and warm palm covering her lips.

Her blind eyes widen at sudden contact of his warmth again.

"I don't care what you think me as..but for me,you are someone I wanted to care for regardless of what my circumstances or yours.. I'll care for you",his words disabled her from talking back to him even after he taken his hand from her lips.