Monster's daughter - 59

Taehyung's pov

"What a shame? such a pretty girl is blind",I heard a girl standing next to me say to her friends,while pointing at the girl who was walking on the side walk with a purple umbrella to protect herself from the furious downpour.

"Yeah,but she is amazing you know?",a boy this time said,"She can draw exactly as per given verbal description of the object or people and she do it by touching and feeling objects too ",the boy added as he looked towards the girl who suddenly stopped walking.

I frowned at the said blind girl who stopped and stood still in middle of the pouring rain on the side walk of the university road leading out of the campus.

"Oh she is totally amazing! I wish I was in her major,so I can be friends with an amazing artist like her",a girl from the group said smiling.

"Ah dream on bruh.She doesn't talk to anyone.she rarely ever communicate with her deskmate and our professor.She is so cold and indifferent always",the boy from before said scoffing.

"Whoa cold?...what's her name though?",the girl asked,but my focus was all on the girl standing on the side walk,under a tree in the pouring rain with a purple umbrella over her.

Then I noticed,there was a box right next to the bush under the tree she was standing and suddenly I saw small noses, few paws peeking out of the box and I heard cute whines and barks.

Puppies.

"Park Byeol",the guy from before said at the same time I took off from the shelter of the cafe.I stepped out in the pouring rain after opening my umbrella and started walking towards the girl named Byeol,who now crouched down in a squat, patting and caressing the puppies.

When I reach nearer to her I stopped just behind her for few feet, as she was already up on her feet after placing her umbrella over the puppies's box to protect them from rain.

"You guys are so cute.You don't even know me,but you showing me this much love already,but I can't keep you guys with me.I'm incapable of keeping myself taken care of",Byeol said, the girl I was admiring for past whole year,the girl I met in a tradgedy and the girl I swore to protect with my everything.

Because she was the girl who made me come back to Korea and over come my fear of the place,my home.

But she was also the girl I met as an exchange student in the school were my parents studied,2 years ago.

My first ever crush.

It's wasn't a crush anymore at the point, considering how long it was been and I'm still into her.By now I'm sure in love with this adorable human, who trying her best to be a cold hearted person with most warmest heart.

"From the way you guys are so fluffy, I'm sure your mother is around somewhere here, I'll wait for her to return", Byeol said snapping me out of the reminiscence of the day I met her in her school.

Sitting before the canvas,under the dim light of winter sun through the large windows of that music room,as beautiful as she is.

Her voice were so loving and soft,while she talked to the puppies and total contrast to what her voice sounded when I volunteered to read out the description of object in one of her class in the absence of her usual narrator.

Also from my memory 2 years ago, her voice was soft and smooth when I met her,but the past year in the university I only heard her voice with no life in it.