Secrets - 37

Note: My love ost - from Dr.Romantic Kim.

3rd person's pov.

"Hey be a man and come out of your blankets..arghhhh how long you planned to stay like that???",Jin yelled at the younger who slumped into a ball of blankets on his bed.

"Hyung why are you yelling at Taehyung in the very morning?",A sleep man questioned the restless older while entered into the room with puffy eyes.

"Shut up Namjoon!!",Jin yelled at the younger who flinched out of his sleepiness.

"Sorry hyung,but why are you yelling at him?",Namjoon asks slowly while rubbing his puffy eyes to see the youngest of all is wrapped in blankets in which they can hardly tell that there is a person inside it.

"I didn't do anything", Taehyung's muffled voice came out of the blanket barrier around him.

Namjoon darted his eyes to the oldest of all when he heard a deadly scoff from Jin.

"You didn't do anything???? you stupid brat cried last night making a girl dash out to cry and more over you disappeared the whole night without letting us know where you are going?!!!..if I haven't guessed where you are,you would have froze to death before the Park's building by now!!!",Jin furiously barked out his words and snatched the blankets away from the younger causing Taehyung to roll down to floor with a hard hit.

"Ah it hurts", Taehyung manages to look at the two men who are glaring at him,while rubbing the small bruise on his forehead caused by the sudden impact of his head with the floor caused by his oldest hyung.

"Namjoon Hyung", Taehyung whined while hiding his face.

"You deserve this ,kiddo..and why are you hidding you face like that",Namjoon asks the younger with an eyebrow rise.

"Nothing", Taehyung tried to sneak out of the situation by walking away but he soon dragged back by Jin.

"Cause this paboya cried the whole night standing there before the Park's office.",Jin gripped Taehyung's chin to shows the puffy eyes of the younger to Namjoon.

Namjoon stands frozen looking at Taehyung,but soon he breaks out into laughter causing Taehyung to scoff.

"Did you really cry that much? I thought it was Byeol that cried,but it was you?",Namjoon breaks into another fit of laughter.

"You guys never understand!",yanking his arm away from Jin's grip Taehyung walks out of the room leaving the both of the olders.

"How can he change from the emotionless stone to a cry baby in a single night?",Namjoon mumbles as he felt guilty for teasing the younger too much.

"Cause that much he loves and longed for that woman",Seokjin blurrs out while letting a sigh.

"Huh??!",Namjoon looked at the older with confused expression on his face.

Jin looks at the younger's face and scoffs.

"You don't understand my words,do you?indeed your 148 IQ is nothing when it's all about emotions and you become dumbest of all",Jin shakes his head disappointed.

"Hyung. Don't tease me like that! You know I never been through such things", Namjoon shakes his head now.

"Yeah I know..too lucky for you",Jin smiles at how pure his brother like friend when it comes to love and emotions.

"But Namjoon-ah..I think Taehyung should do something before it gets out of his hands..he can't always stand there and guard her..and this guy is so in love with her that,his fondness for her didn't even changed a bit.I'm just afraid he'll be hurt in end.",Jin looks at the sea under the gloomy sky through the floor to ceiling window of Taehyung's room, as something about the view made him feel breathless.