Back to you - 67 (Finale)

3rd person's pov

Jimin entered the room ,which of course was Byeol's.

Thought it was mid day with a bright sun and clear sky, the room was still drowning in utter darkness. The house itself dark and a mess. The once lively house, which always filled with echos of her laugher or shouting at the guys, is now silent and dull.

Once his eyes adjusted to the darkness of the room, Jimin spotted a bundle of blankets curled in the middle of the bed.

Jimin sighed to himself.

"It's been almost a month Taehyung.",Jimin said, his voice soft and tender,"I know it's painful. I understand. But you can't destroy yourself like this. If anything Byeol would never be happy to see you like this", Jimin said softly, his heart clenched at his own words. It's still a shock, he still can't digest the fact Byeol is not awake, even though it's almost a month after the kidnapping and attempt to murder Byeol, Taehyung and Haru had happened. But it's not a big surprise to them ,after all the gun shoot wound she sustained. It was rather hurtful to see their loved ones in the brik of death.

" Shut up, Jimin", Taehyung grumbled as he sat up on the bed.

Jimin just sighed and let go of Taehyung's rude reply like always,while he somehow stumbled and found the remote to open the curtains.

As her name says, Byeol was indeed a star in their lives, a brightest one, but now her being out of their life is painful for everyone.

Days passed, lot happened, the culprits relating to all the deaths from Kim, Park and Min families were arrested. Byeol's biological father and her aunt went behind the bars and the trail is still on to put them there forever.

Haru learned all the truth of the past and nothing changed his heart from loving Byeol. He rather development more respect towards her and Taehyung for all the sacrifices they did for him to be safe.

Among the changes,one of that was Jimin becoming soft and understanding of Taehyung. They started spending lot of time, in which mostly Jimin taking care of a drunken Taehyung or crying, sobbing Taehyung on the bathroom floor.

Jimin felt a sense of responsibility over Taehyung. Byeol was like his own sister. He being a single child of his busy parents,Jimin's childhood was all surrounded around Byeol. A cute and sweet little sister. A sibling who have supported him in everything, even though she was herself struggling.

And seeing Taehyung totally broken over and over for Byeol, and still stayed so strong for her was enough to prove Jimin that how much the guy loves his sister.

And though Taehyung sometimes spat out rude replys or words to Jimin, he knows that he didn't mean it,it was what his pain talking and next thing would be Taehyung look at him with those guilty puppy eyes and Jimin chuckling at him while hugging him.

In a sense Jimin found a friendship with Taehyung. And Taehyung found a comfort.

They both always had different views and opinions from the very beginning, but somehow their difference made them fit as best friends.

"It's okay you idiot, I know you didn't mean it", Jimin said looking at a guilty looking Taehyung in middle of Byeol's blankets and clothes.

" But still how long you gonna keep this up? One, you won't leave her side in hospital or you won't stop drink when you are here to rest. ", Jimin asked looking at Taehyung, who's eyes are almost looked dead, his face slowly lossing it's healthy honey glow, beard and mustache slowly growing from not shaving for a week long. He lost some weight too.