Spark of passion - 49

Note: No song for this chapter.

3rd person's pov

"Will she be okay?",Hoseok voiced out his fears to break the built up coldness of the silence in the living room for past 2 hours.

"I guess,but Jungkook make sure to keep an eye on her and Taehyung.In case you feel something don't seem right, inform us right away",Jackson nodded firmly agreeing with Yoongi's words.

"Don't worry,I hope everything goes by plan,but are you guys all okay with Byeol meeting Shin Jae one to one?",Jungkook let's a concern sigh while looking at closed door of Byeol's bedroom.

"It's her plan and we are not happy either,but you know she is stubborn",Yoongi sighs burrying his face on the sofa pillows.

Again an unsettling silence settles between the men and it soon disturbed by opening of Byeol's bedroom door echoing Mrs.Park's giggles across the living room.

"Sorry to keep you gentlemen waiting,but here is our Queen of the evening",Mrs.Parks says with a smile and moving aside to reveal breathtakingly beautiful Byeol behind her.

Surprised is an understatement to what Yoongi,Jungkook,Hoseok and Jackson felt when they saw Byeol's look for that night.

They felt attacked.

Although Byeol is always well known for her natural beauty and own sense of style with her own idea on fashion.

But never anyone every saw her wearing something revealing and looking smoking hot.

Her tonight theme of style is simple yet hot.As her Navy blue sleeveless dress with V neck perfectly hugging her chest and showing off the beauty of her cleavage.the shimmery material of cloth hugged her perfectly where it needed to and beautifully draped from her waist with left tight-high slit that showing off her beautiful toned leg.

But the highlight was her simple make up with red matted lips and her hair dressed into an elegant bun where some strands of hair left to fall on her face making her look more beautiful and ethereal,by now everyone in the room mentally concluded that Byeol of tonight is, going to be death of lot of people from the party.

"Hope you survive this Taehyung",Yoongi blurred out not realizing he voiced out his mind too loud for everyone to look at him with frowning eyebrows.

But in no time Byeol and Mrs.Park along with all started to giggle looking at Yoongi who snorted a laugh.

"Whoa I want to see his face when he was attacked by Byeol tonight's look,I'm sure his eyes will pop out",Jungkook giggled clutching his stomach.

"Ok ok enough. I know Taehyungie will have hard time surviving my daughter's beauty ,but still he is a poor boy,don't tease him."Mrs.Park said breaking into a bright smile.

"Well here this is from Byeong-su,I finally got the chance to give it to you",Mrs.Park handed a small Velvety box of famous jewellery brand of all time on Byeol's palm.

"But-",Byeol was confused.

"It has a story.. when you were two months old baby Byeong-su persistently dragged me and your dad to this jewellery shop to a gift of his own to give you when you grow up.",Mrs.Park said gestured Byeol to open the small jewellery box to see a pair of sapphire Star earring out lined with gold,shining so brightly.

"I still remember how he giggled and said 'Byeol means Star and my sister is brightest star in my sky so I'm buying this for her,mom',He was so happy when he said holding your tiny hands in his tiny one with his unique smile.It was just like yesterday.He wanted to give it as your wedding gift when you grew up into a grown up woman and marry your love of life,but my poor kid saved it all till his last day hoping to present it to his sister one day.",Mrs.Parks eyes filled with tears.