I'm his sad poem - 30

{note:song "Another day"- Hotel del luna ost}

3rd person's pov

Haru walked out of the library with a mind that filled with thoughts of Byeol.

He really want to see her at that instance and hug her.He hated it,when Byeol close all her doors and keeps her walls up high for anyone to see her hurting.

He wanted to be there for her,forever.He wanted to stand by her side like she did for him when he lost everyone.

She filled the empty spot which was held by his mother and Taehyung in his heart.He was so tired of crying before Byeol. Years passed his child side is replaced by masculinity in both his Mind and body.

He couldn't point what he feels for Byeol but still it was a warm feeling for him.He can't help but to smile without a reason when she smiles and cry while seeing her cry.Isn't it beautiful feeling a human being feels for other.

At first he was too hurt and cried that Taehyung left him all alone.

The kid who thought his older brother as a light in his dark, it was hurting for him.Everything felt cold around him.

But suddenly he felt a warmth surrounding him.It was not uncomfortable but too comforting and familiar for him.

Byeol..

Though she was hurting like hell from inside, she stayed next to Haru.Took care of him and brought him up into a good man so far.

And as surprising it is,the first person She saw when her vision back was Haru.

Though she lost her love, she still had Haru.when Byeol went into self destruction mode there was Haru like a salvation to pull her back into earth from the hell.

She determined and promised to become a better person for him.The today Byeol was all because and for Haru.

She started everything over from scratch because she promised Haru and Taehyung to be a better person.

A better person to rely on.

She promised Taehyung that Haru is her responsibility. because haru was Her Taehyung's responsibility.

Haru was symbol of her love for Taehyung.
.
.
.
Everything happened in this past few days clouded his mind and not leaving a choice for him to think straight.

Looking down at his feet,Haru walked to the side walk to get a taxi.

He really not want to stay or call Jungkook.

He was so done last night seeing the older crying after getting drunk by a few glasses of wine.

Jungkook was asked to babysit Haru but the younger babysitted the older for entire night.

There is no way,but Haru has to stay with Jungkook because he still didn't heard anything from Byeol.

So he dragged himself towards the side walk,while his eyes still fixed on the ground.

But he abruptly stopped walking when a pair of black pencil heels came into his view.

He slowly lifted his head to see the owner of the saddles.

His eye widen when his eyes stoped at the owner of the footwear's face.

Byeol stood smiling while a big brown fluffy scarf hanged on her elbow.

"Arghhhh I know you won't wear a scarf if I'm not there to nagg you..here wear this..winter is around the corner idiot", Without even letting the younger to express his shock, Byeol covered his face and neck with the fluffy brown scarf.

"Here.Now it's perfect",Byeol smiled while securing the scarf perfectly around neck of the younger.

Haru snapped out of his trance and huffed out a breathy laugh while looking at Byeol.

"But Noona, first you should look at yourself too",Haru said as Byeol tilted her head in confusion as the younger got close to her and placed his hands on the black coat of her's.

He pulled her coat up together, to properly secure her with in it.

"Here you go..wear the coat properly before going out because winter is around the corner for everyone, including you too",smiled Haru.

"Ah ah ah... don't lecture elders,just follow them okay",Byeol pinched the younger guy while bursting out in laughter.

"Ah!Noona it hurts!",Haru whined while pulling Byeol's hand from his face by her wrist.

Byeol can't help but giggle looking up at Haru's annoyed expression.

Haru can't help but to smile at Byeol.

Soon the smile in the Haru's lips dropped and his eyes looked away from her,as if he is seeing someone behind Byeol.

Byeol frowned and turned to see who is behind her to make Haru this unhappy.

As soon as she turned she came face to face with a man's chest that caused her to stumble backwards a little in shock.

Before she could fall on her butt,a hand held her in a place by its grip on her forearm.

Byeol looked up to the face of the person standing before her who holding her from falling.

Byeol eyes widen and tears threatened to form in the edges of her eyes.

"Tae-Taehyung",her breath hintched.

"Byeol...", Taehyung called her in his deep voice,there was a sadness and longing lacing his voice.

Byeol can't help but to feel the longing in his voice, as if he was reading some sad poem.

Once again everything moved in slow motion for Byeol.

Her eyes struck at his beautiful eyes glittering under the night lights of the city or how his beautiful brown hair rustles in the night breeze.Like everytime he stood before her so ethereal.

She couldn't even feel the cold breeze hitting her face causing her nose, turn into red tomato.

There again this familiar sensation she hated and never wanted to feel.But sadly it returned again and started to flutter in the ice cold heart of her's.

She wanted to escape from the situation,but something deep inside wanted to hold on to him for ever.

Forever..

Time passes making it difficult for both of them to breath.

Byeol snapped out of the dizzy state once Haru pulled her back towards him.

There was a pain passed through Taehyung's eyes when Byeol was pulled away from him.

He looked at Byeol as if he was in pain and soon darted his eyes to Haru.

"Once again Hello Mr.Kim Taehyung",Haru said making Byeol shot her eyes at him with shock.

"Same goes for you too Kim Haru", Taehyung deep voice brought Byeol out of the train of thought once again.

Byeol couldn't help but to wonder with a unnamed fear creeping into her bones while seeing Taehyung and Haru see each other with..a very easy emotion to read from the human eyes..Hater.

(A/N: lol sorry for the worst chapter.. because I'm just idea deprived hehe..sorry....And EID MUBARAK guys💜)