Whipped - 33

Note:Draw you - Extraordinary you ost

3rd person's pov

"I'm really sorry Haru-ah",Byeol pouted at the younger while grabbing her coat from the stand beside the front door.

"Arghhhh..for God's sake Noona! I told you N times that I'm fine by myself",Haru said while scoffing.

"But it's your first day in your new school..I just feel bad that I couldn't be with you",Byeol looked at Haru with disappointment.

"Ah..it's okay Noona.You know I'm not a baby anymore..so go!",Haru said while trying to sound annoyed but ended up melted at the reaction of Byeol.

"You are still a baby!!! Atleast for me!! And this freaking contract signing!!! I hate to go to this kind of thingsAnd above all this Jungkook moron yelled at me through a call this morning saying that i should attend this.",Byeol scoffed.

"It's your job Noona! You should be a good example for your employees..now get going,It's already time to go",Haru said while handing every necessary things for Byeol.

"Ok ok Bro! I'm leaving.Take care and good luck!",Byeol smiled before closing the front door behind her,leaving Haru all alone in the huge Apartment.

Haru signed.

"I wish you to be okay,After the day is long and he will be around",He mumbled while turning to walk towards his room.

Byeol's pov

To be honest in past I never attended any contract signing.Its doesn't matter how big a project is, I'll just do every paper work,but tend to skip any social interaction with anyone new.This gathering is not my type of things.

It just...I'm not comfortable around new people.And there is my pushover-,..oops my bad, my pillars.Jungkook and Jimin.

But honestly,I'm so gratefully towards this two morons who always stood beside me and wholeheartedly believed in me.

There was been a period where Broad of directors didn't approve my Succession as Chairwoman of Park Groups after my dad's retirement,because of my state from back then.

But as one of the strong and influential share holders of our group Jungkook's and Jimin's family sided with me,which caused majority of Directors approved my Succession in the end.

From that day and till now I was living more than upto everyone's expectations and fame as the national Artist helped me a lot to bury my dark past and create brand new wall of gold around my barely living form.

Jungkook and Jimin not only supported my career but they always been around everytime even in mid nights they run to me.There were nights I broke down too hard because of my past hunting me, so they'll hug me to sleep.

But mostly end up getting squeezed between them.Muscled dorks.

And Yoongi Oppa was the person to whom I should be thankful towards, with my whole life,because he stayed by my side and helped me mend. Even after all worst tantrums and behaviors of mine,while blaming him for something he didn't even responsible for.Thinking all this once again this years I feel terrible for these Three men who didn't give up on me.

Still they deserves all this because, everytime I take step they'll yell at me as if I'm gonna die even by breathing.

Too over productive crackheads.

Still as gratefully as I'm towards them,I'm having a hate, love relationship with this morons.

When everything was on track and I'm back to being actual Human being after ages, But here is the devil dwelling around me like a walking time bomb.