Absence of him - 13

3rd person's pov

"You don't look good",Sighed Jungkook while staring at the wobbly figure settling itself on the table in the cafeteria.

"I'm fine Kook",Byeol tried to smile.

"Why does you look like a girl going through her post breakup phase",Leaning back on the chair he was sitting,Jungkook questioned her.

"Don't assume something by yourself,Bunny..",Byeol scoffed.

"Your eye bags, that large extend dark circles under your eyes with pale complexion of your's leaves me nothing but to assume", Jungkook's voice was stern.

Byeol couldn't talk back to him.Because she did know that,he was right.

She was really not in her good shape.

"It's because of Taehyung isn't it?", Jungkook pressed his lips into a thin line while looking at his friend's tensed form.

It took her by surprise.

"I-Its not w-what you think?",Byeol shuddered and finally sighed in defeat when she realized,her friend is not buying her lie

"Ah! I gotcha!..that's why he is not around you like he use to be. oh I see",Jungkook said.

"Jungoo!!",Byeol exclaimed to stop his friend from talk any further that might cause her a mental breakdown again at that instant.

She was afraid of bring his thoughts on her head again..he wanted to let go of him..but nothing is helping her.Even her own friend is no help.

"What?!but I still saw him looking at you from a distance..that guy.. can't you guys be more mature to open up to each other and accept the fact that you both love each other.. It's just I can see through you guys",Jungkook whined frustrated.

Byeol couldn't utter a word though the fact she does knew Taehyung is still around her where ever she goes,but not coming near to her.

He is really a gentleman,staying at his words.

Suddenly they both heard a phone buzzing.

"Oh?.. Byeol?sorry our professor is calling me to his office.. So I have to go.will you be fine by yourself?",Jungkook voice seemed so concern.

Though Byeol Denys his help every single time,still Jungkook wanna help his friend who is both mentally and physically week right Now.

"Yah! I'll be all fine..just go", Chuckled Byeol.

"Okay",telling Jungkook went after ruffling her hair little.

After Jungkook left Byeol had nothing to do but to drown herself into the world of thoughts about him.

Her mind again circulated around the one she was longing for.

After the tragic confession of her love to Taehyung,it's been a week that last time he was around her.

After that day he never appeared before her again.

But she did heard his voice when she walk past in corridors,his voice seemed so lifeless to her.

It was not the normal that she know of him.

Still what can she do, than ghosting around the Campus for past week.

She tried every way to return back to her usual self.

She stay up late at night,tried to distract herself from him by thinking the theme for her Painting for upcoming National Art competition.

But at the end everything is at vain.

All she could care is Absence of his stupidity,Absence of his warmth around her.. Absence of his scent.. Absence of her source of light in her darkness.

Totally his Absence bothered her.

She unknowingly already became si dependent on him.

And it was he can only complete her,and now she felt missing herself.

She was deep in thoughts,until a firm male voice called out her name,"Byeol?".

She lifted her head towards the stranger who called her just now.

"Huh?", Byeol puzzled towards him

"You are Byeol right?",the same male voice questioned her again.

"Yes.And you are?",Byeol politely asked the stranger.

"Oh great! I'm Min Yoongi,Final year Art student",the new guy smiled at her.

"S-sunbaenim?",Byeol tried to stand up to show her respect to her senior.

"Hey hey it's okay..no formality is need",he said while pushing her gently by shoulders to sit.

He sat in the place were Jungkook was been sitting before he went back to the class for seeing their professor.

"Sunbaenim do you have anything to tell me?",Byeol asked so politely with a smile.

"Now I can see why that guy is heads over heels for you",a small laugh erupted from Yoongi 's mouth,when he said this.

"Huh?",Byeol was confused about his statement.

"Its about Taehyung..I'm actually here to talk about him..sorry if you feel uncomfortable because of my intervention into your personal problem..but I can't stand to see him sulking like that and now that I saw you..I can tell your state is not any better than him..I'm not being nosy..I just wanna tell you a story that might give you trust on him as I can see the root of this problem seems Trust issues..and something you should really have to know..it's about your past..that includes Taehyung in it.",Yoongi said and looked at her face.

He could clearly see the mixture of feelings crossing her blind orbs.

Byeol was battling with herself..she never wanted her past to be mentioned anywhere..but now she had no choice when something strike hard in her mind.

Taehyung connected to her past.

Byeol nodded her head while turning blind eyes to the thoughts of past that haunting her.

But still she felt her heart clenching inside her chest at the mention of her past.

"So the truth is.. Taehyung and you share the same past",Said yoongi and paused when he heard a shocked gasp from the blind before him.

"What do you mean?",Byeol lip quivering.

"That Taehyung was also involved in the accident, that you and your brother involved 10 years ago..like you,he was also a survived victim of that bus crash and lost someone precious to him that day..he lost his mother that day..".yoongi said with a bitter smile playing in his lips.

Author here💞💓,

Hi guys I hope you guys aRe all fine..

Lets hope this virus will go away soon that so like Tae said we can see the our loved sooner.

Stay at home and safe.

And sorry for this worst update.. because I wanted to do something more in next chap.

Hope you understand.

- Your Shine