Adoration - 52

3rd Person's pov

"Humm..Why are the lights are off?", Mumbling Byeol walked inside her Apartment to find it dark and empty.

Turing towards the front door Byeol gestured Taehyung to follow her inside with a tired smile,still feeling drowsy from the little nap she just took as Taehyung drove her back to home.

Taehyung was fully guarded to catch her anytime if she falls as he helplessly saw Byeol stubbornly walk with her aching ankles denying his help.Not to forget her irritated punching of pass code on the poor digital house lock keypad.

Taehyung still know how irritated, unstable Byeol's moods and stability could be if she was woke up in middle of a deep sleep.Byeol is a kind of individual who's mind will be totally a shutdown and unfunctional for a good 20 minutes if woke up from a deep sleep.

But he was unaware of how could their situation turned out to be.

"I told you to go back first with Aera,now see it's raining and Incheon is 2 hours drive from here,Its already Past 11.30.I couldn't able to sleep knowing you driving back in this insanely pouring rain,Thank Soo min and Jungkook for sheltering and driving that dead drunk Aera girl tonight in this rain ",Byeol groggily said pointing the heavy down pour through the floor to ceiling glass windows of her living room.

"Yeah I won't be suspicious of Jungkook anymore as Aera is with Ms.Baek and yeah don't emphasize like I couldn't drive in rain", Taehyung smirked as the initial fear of Byeol falling pushed back with an amusing smile made its way on his lips.Soon that smile morphed into a smug smile when he noticed Byeol being flustered for two reasons.

One was because of the only possible answer she had for his statement and other was oblivious heat spread through out her body seeing Taehyung taking off his over coat with his suite's coat,only to look away in embarrassment of getting caught by Taehyung when he reached out to loosen his tie just after rolling up the sleeves of his expensive linen shirt.

It wasn't like that they have never shared a same space with no one around and in all honesty they used to sleep in the same bed years ago before their separation.But this all felt so different from what they had in past,because, though they both were been crazily in love with each other like now,it was so pure,fluffy and platonic.

Now?, It was something so warmer that before and it made both of their hearts beat more crazier.Little glances,expected or unexpected eye contact and small skin ship made them hot and needy throughout their existence.

"Hmm well..I just don't want you to go alone, definitely never in this crazy downpour, so quit talking and stay over tonight",Byeol tiredly threw her hand in the air to escape the initial embarrassment she felt on being caught staring on Taehyung,that too by himself.

"How can I sleep?", Taehyung's eyes still not living her's but his hand gestured towards his own body.

Byeol was confused at first and then realization dawn upon her rusted mind."I'll get you some clothes",telling Byeol dashed towards the hallway of rooms.

Taehyung Chuckled at how Byeol literally ran away from his presence with tomato red cheeks.

Taehyung was amushed at how Byeol reaction are so different around him but in other side he was too so flustered and undeniably excited over how tonight might turn out.The fact his body getting hot and mind uncontrollably imagining all about Byeol, regardless of her presence around him was not helping his racing heart,after all he is a full grown man.

He desperate about moving a step further than what they ever had and still now,but he is pulling himself back.He was scared and worried about Scaring Byeol by his actions.The things he want with Byeol is not something to be forced,he never wanted this be an inevitable choice for her to make and more he never ever could dream of hurting or forcing Byeol on something she never wanted,that shit hurt like a bitch even to imagine.