Still the same - 31

Note: Lean on me - hotel del luna ost.

Taehyung's Pov.

Byeol.

Nothing chaged in her much.

As pretty as she was from my memory.she didn't even aged a bit.

Except for her short hair in the past is now long and wavy hair,that runs till her waist.Though she was next to me,she seemed so far away because,
of her cold eyes as ice not her usual warm sparkles.

She might never had an idea, how much scared and hurt I was seeing her in danger because of me.The guilt chewing my heart the everytime I see her.

This 5 years again I had to stay away from her in order to protect her from any potential thread.

If that day I didn't reach there on time when the crash happened or the attack in the restaurant..I don't even want to think about the times she was in danger for this past year.

I was well aware and cautious about every evidence of my presence around her to be sealed.But those bastards somehow found about Byeol.

This years of struggles and hard days of becoming someone,who can protect my love and remains of my family, I went through a whirlpool of feelings which killed me every single night.

I fell into a whirlpool of Love,Anger,Gulity,sorrow..but this was the reason the ruthless Chairman of Kim's cooperation was born.

All I hope and want is to protect the people I want to till my last breath.

When I saw her band aided hand this morning I felt my blood boiling in my veins.I can never loose the one I love anymore.. I already lost enough.. I can't let anything to happen to Byeol and Haru.

But the way she looks at me now is tearing my heart into thousand pieces.All I see in those beautiful eyes of her eyes is resentment.

If only she know the things happened in the past.

I was dazed out into the fragments of my past memories,while waiting for the red light of the traffic signal to turn green.

I slowly looked through the car window ignoring the presence of two men in car, who are more like older brothers to me.  

The same time in distance,I saw a familiar woman walking out of her car while carrying a fluffy brown scarf.

Byeol suddenly stopped walking before a particular silhouette of a man,who was more familiar to me.

Haru..

It was so heartwarming to see how well that little kid grew up into.Byeol eyes were so soft looking at Haru.

Unconsciously ignoring Jin hyung shouting I got out the car.As if I'm not in control of my legs,they walked me through the traffic till I was only few feets away from Byeol and Haru.

When I stood behind Byeol just few steps away,my eyes locked with Haru who was smiling till he saw me.

The things from restaurant flashed before my eyes.

But before I could talk anything Byeol turned suddenly which caused her to bump into my chest and stammer back a little.

Before she could fall I held her by arm,that when our eyes meet.

The eyes which had no vision to see me in past,but never missed a chance to give thousands of butterfly in my stomach is now looking at me with the ability to see me.

"T-Taehyung..",When she called out my name again the long died butterflies in my stomach once again regained their life.The heart which I thought died a long ago started to beat like a crazy because of her..