Deal -7

Byeol's pov

Arghhhh my head hurt.

But Wait?.

Why do I feel unusually so warm?,And my pillow is not this hard and warm... the weight on my waist..

This sweet smell..

Don't tell me..

3rd person's pov

*THUD*

"Yah why did you push me off the bed???!!",The deep voice which is more deeper now,questioned her.

"Taehyung??!!!", Byeol called still unsure of it.

"Yea?",the deep voice groaned where the squeaky sound of the wooden floor below him can be heard,because of his movement on it.

When Taehyung tried to get up from the floor,still sleepily.

"What's that????!!you idiot!!!!why are you in here??!!that to next to me on my bed??! Pervert!!!!",Byeol screamed in sharp tone while throwing a pillow made him fall on the floor on his butt.

"Ouch!",he hissed because of the pain.

Byeol can't help but freak out because no men been close to her except her brother and Jungkook who is so clingy on her.

"See her Byeol don't freak out..I-", Taehyung said while getting up wobbly and walked towards Byeol who was already circled by bed covers.

"I'm not listening you!!!!",she yelled again.

"But listen-",He was again cutted off.

"What to do??! What to do??!",Byeol freaked out and about to get out of her bed, that's when the bed sheets tangled with her body, caused her to fall on the floor.

But she was surprised as her body didn't meet the floor.

It didn't took a minute to relize that she was lying on something..more like someone.

"What-",she was cutted off when she was flipped and her back meet with the cold floor.

Taehyung hovered over her staring at her face.

She could feel his warm breath hitting her face.

Her blind eyes dilated in fear and blood rushing all over her body.

A complete war inside herself.

When she brought her courage to open her mouth.

"Taehy-", suddenly a soft palm cover her lips to stop her from talking.

"Byeol?", Taehyung voice sounded much raspy than usual.

His eyes meet with her's blind one.

"Listen Byeol.... I'll take my hands and let go..but just be calm and hear me out okay??will you??", for this She nodded her head.

Letting go of her Taehyung sat next to her on the floor.

After few seconds of calming down Byeol sat next him still with some distance.

After seeing her settling down.

"See...I didn't mean to do any of this.. yesterday I saw you leaving library crying so I asked the bunny guy..after that I searched for you all over the Campus and couldn't find you,i became so worried about you..so I came here..", Taehyung paused to look at Byeol for a second.

Seeing confused Byeol.

"So when I came ,you were already knocked in sleep, but you were all shivering..when I was about to leave you..you were not letting me go any sooner..and I felt it's not good idea to let you alone..so I stayed over..and the cuddling part..you,yourself..-",again he was cutted off.