Love and hater - 50

Note: Little by little - IOTNBO ost

Byeol's pov

Embarrassment.

Flustered.

Annoyed.

Above all are the things I could feel right now and I feel undeniably happy.

But along with it,you know I have this urge to slap off the soul eating smirk from certain someone with whom now I'm dancing before a crowd containing elite section of the society.

"Just stop Smirking already",I hissed in pure anger hinted with embarrassment.

"Well I didn't expect you to think such dirty things to do with me, when I originally meant to have a dance with you", Taehyung tried but miserably broke into an accusing smirk made me feel lot of unholy images to pass in my mind.

"It's not my fault that I misinterpreted,when actually your words are too blunt to have any hint of what you meant",I rolled my eyes in annoyance as we moved in same pace and he backed away to make a space for me to do an elegant swirl with his lead.

When I settled from the swirl he again pulled me closer to his chest by placing a secure hand on my waist,for few moments he stared at me as if he wanted to tell something then again,"Just admit it already that your hormones can't be still when I'm with you",he whispered only for me to hear,my eyes nearly popped out of sockets.

I was shocked and surprised,that from where and why this new sexual tension came between us.But I could vaguely trace this all started the day I confronted Taehyung in my office about Nam Aera in a way that changed his soft gaze directed towards me mixed with something sinful.I was too caught up in things to notice his subtle moves towards me,not even when he impulsively initiated the kiss in our old Apartment days ago.

It's nothing like I'm complaining, just it's so, I don't know how to put it in words.All I can be sure of is that I liked this between us and embarrassing to voice out that I want this move forward.sooner.

While I was lost in thoughts, he lead our dance,as if nothing affected him.

But reality for me is cruel,because when ever he pulls me closer or tighten his grip on my waist, it did nothing good for my poor heart and his tonight's inhumanly handsome look is not an help either.

I was having an hard time not to gasp from his touch or to show any emotions of being affected by his touch.But his touch somehow made me safe and loved,there wasn't only lust in his touch,something beyond lust I saw his love and longing for me on those small touches.His touch always both sensual and fragile,which made me feel universe of feelings.

While I was trying,then my saved misfortune made me fail and let out a surprised gasp which is thankfully low for anyone except Taehyung could hear.

Well,again that cocky soul eating smirk appeared on his lips,with that the performance of our dance along with some other pairs of people came to an end.

"Well yeah it's a single sided feelings after all",I mumbled thinking no one heard me and soon internally facepalmed at how sad and needy I sounded,well thank God no one,most importantly Taehyung didn't hear.

May be that's what I thought.

"But honestly you look so beautiful tonight", looking at my eyes Taehyung said with a smile thay instantly warmed up my heart with love.

I again willingly let myself lost in the depth of his orbs that holds emotions only I could understand.It was a shame that I couldn't look and drown myself in those pretty eyes of his years ago.