Indifference in Him - 29

3rd person's pov

"Are you insane or what?!",Jimin yelled at the woman who was looking at beautifully bustling city under her eyes.

"Hyung calm down okay?She must have some reason.Isn't Byeol?", Calming the older Jungkook looked at Byeol expectingly as Byeol turned to look at them.

Byeol cleared her throat and darted her eyes on Yoongi who was sitting on the couch crossing his legs and silently observing her.

"I don't actually have particular reason",Byeol shrugged.

"Then why the hell you agreed on signing this freaking business partnership with that bastard's cooperation?!!",Jimin lost it.

Who won't when the one you care about takes dumb decisions and your are unable to do anything about it.

Signing,once again Byeol looked expectingly at the grumpy older.

1/2 hour ago(flash back).

Byeol's pov.

Usually in the past the confrence hall hace been always awkwardly Silent because of me and it will be comfortable one or atleast for me.

But today is different..it's so uncomfortably Silent,Because the reason is none other than this Kim guy.

"It's nice to meet you Chairman.Park and CEO.Jeon and Mr.Park, by the way I'm Kim seokjin,Chief Secretary of Chairman.Kim",smiled the Handsome black haired guy who is sitting next to Taehyung.

"Nice to meet you too Secretary.Kim",I smiled at his polite yet charming smile and following me Jimin and Jungkook nodded to him.

"It's nice to meet you Chairman.Kim",Jimin greeted Taehyung through his gritting teeth,clearly unhappy because of Taehyung's presence.

Taehyung just replied him with a sly smile.

I don't know why..but he seemed totally different person to me now. unusually he emitting a indifferent aura.Like I really don't know what this feeling is.All I used to are his soft and fluffy side.But this side of him was slightly intimidating and can't deny it was attractive too.

Little did I know that Taehyung is someone so handsome and ethereal in beauty, as I remember our university days where girls flock all over him.But I never even dreamt that he will be this handsome and prefect to see.All I had is memory of how his face felt under my touch and this different.

It's my first time to see him with my own eyes.I never thought we would end up this way.If not because of him I never would have wished to live on or to see the world like this ever in my life and again today he was the reason I become someone cold and emotionless.But why do I feel like I'm lying to myself that he didn't affect me.He sure did affect my whole existence with his mere presence.

Can I ever move on from him?but i have to.Because I promised to myself.

But the love I had for him is not letting me out as if they are some invisible confinements that holding me in a place.

Without my knowledge I was staring at Taehyung till he directly looked at me in eyes.

Clearing my throat I looked away but from my coner of eyes I didn't miss to notice his lips tugging into a side smirk.

"Sorry if we bothered with our sudden arrival here.Its just as we planned on signing our contract tomorrow Our chairman wanted to see you in person to have a good relationship between our Cooperations.After all Park and Kim industries are one of the high profiled Cooperations around world and this is a big project too",Namjoon smiled at us.