The Untold Truth - 61

"Shut up!!",Byeol yelled looking back at Shin Jae.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She had enough of the bullshit from the monster.

Her father.

A father who didn't care for her,a monster who threw his loving wife and his child like a disposable waste.

If it weren't for Byeol to stumble upon to find her late biological mother's diary from her foster parents room, during the depressing days after her vision retrieval surgery accompanied by Taehyung's sudden disappearance from her life,she still would have been blaming herself and Taehyung without the clue of what's happening around them and in their lives at that point of time.

It was biggest eye opening truth that slapped across her face with truths and heart breaks that her whole foster family tried hiding her from finding it out.

That Byeol wasn't a biological child of Mr&Mrs.Park,not a biological little sister of Byeong-su and Mrs.Park was the younger sister of the disgusting living of her biological father.

Before she become Mrs.Park,she was Shin Ji eun,younger sister of Shin Jae and Byeol's Aunt.

Mrs.Park was actually her godmother and her real mother was dead before even Byeol could even have her first breast feed as a new born.Byeol was not even couple of hours old when she lost her mother in a postpartum epilepsy.

Byeol was crying mess from all the heart wrenching truth of her birth mother slowly peeled in light before her eyes,that she learnt through her late mother's diary.

Her mother never felt loved all through her life.

Lee Ara was bright girl,but she never been a happy girl,not a happy daughter,not a happy younger sister,not a happy fiancee,not a happy wife and atlast she didn't even get a chance to be a happy mother.

Ara was her mother's name.

Ara is a southern constellation of stars from which her Korean 'Byeol' meaning 'Star' came from.

A star born from the constellation.

She got named as Byeol as per her late mother's wish.

Though Byeol never got to smell and be in her mother's calming scent,she felt a deeper connection to the woman that gave birth to her,who she could never have a chance of meeting.

She heard that the bond between a mother and her child was something any human language or literature never could completely explain or do justice in explaining.

And that time she felt it,the instant love and adoration for the human who birthed her and brought her to the world after going through hell for it.

But what broke Byeol's heart is,that the percious human never got love from whom she fell in love with for first time and continued on loving till the very day she was died.

Her mother was so in love with Shin Jae that she married him,even though it was a marriage of convience.

Ara was desperately in love with a monster which couldn't love her back like she did.But she accepted her fate and thought her love is more than enough for both of them.

And it broke Byeol's already shattered heart even more.

The sentences in her mother's diary that read,

'He was the only one in my heart and eyes,even if I given a chance to go back in time I would still chose to fall for him'

'I might seem like a moron to love someone who can't love me back,but they don't know that I love him more than a foolish hope of having my feelings reciprocated'