Dragon Blood

A short headcanon featuring Sukuna and Yuuji as the Targaryens.

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji.

                  ___________________

Yuuji and Sukuna are the Targaryen siblings. Yuuji is the crown Prince and seniors Sukuna with two years. Sukuna is the first Targaryen born with magic and that makes their mad father's attention draw to him.

Their father wants Sukuna to be the king after his demise because "Sukuna is a True Dragon!". 

Although their father stopped caring about him once Sukuna presented with magic, Yuuji bore no ills against his little brother. He and Sukuna have always been close, more when Sukuna starts opening up to him that his powers frightened him sometimes. 

Yuuji has no idea how their sibling bond turned to a romantic love. Sure, their parents were siblings, but Yuuji is afraid that his and Sukuna's children will turn out to be like their father due to their genes. 

Yes, children. 

Unknown to others except for Sukuna and their grandfather, Yuuji has the ability to bare a child. He harnesses a small amount of magic, and that news really made Sukuna thrilled.

Wasuke, their old and bedsick grandfather, who knows about their relationship, tells them that they possessing magic will stabilise their genes, as well as cub the madness. Neither of their parents possess magic, so the miscarriages their mother is facing, as well as the King's madness is amplified by their lack of magic.

The day their father tries to kill the Starks, Sukuna has had enough. He and Yuuji move into action and end  their father's reign.

Yuuji rescues Megumi, his father and sister from a gruesome death, whilst Sukuna rushes at their father with a sword. The Kingsguard tried to stop him, but Sukuna petrified them, making them stand in place.

With a sinister expression that rival's a demon, Sukuna cut off his father's head.

And that's how Sukuna earn the nickname the King Slayer.

It takes two years for everything to settle down. Yuuji immediately takes up the mantle of King. Although he pardons Sukuna - who's loved by the masses for bringing down the tyrant King- Sukuna still goes on a self exile.

When Sukuna comes back three years later, he comes back more deadlier than before. He's now a fully fledge Assassin, having served with the Faceless Men.

The King Slayer is now ready to claim what was his and that is Yuuji.

The Crown Prince - now King - kept his promise and waited for his brother. 

Sukuna ravishes his brother like a starved man. He worships the elder and makes him moan and scream at the pleasure Sukuna gives to him. By the end of it, Yuuji is tucked against his brother, his face buried in the tattooed man's neck.

Sukuna becomes Yuuji's Assassin, being the one to put an end to nuisances that prove themselves troublesome against his brother's reign. 

Three months later finds Yuuji pregnant. The Faith are against it, seeing as not only is the child begotten out of wedlock, also Sukuna and Yuuji are siblings.

Sukuna, being the ruthless man he is, silences them. Permanently. 

Yuuji gives bith to the crown Princess through CS, Sukuna being the one to do so. He and the physician sew Yuuji nicely, Sukuna healing him with his magic.

The two reign for many years, bringing peace to the kingdom, as well as being nightmares to their enemies.