Overstimulation

The title says it all lmao.

Fushigoro Toji/Itadori Yuuji.

                  _________________

Headcanon in which Toji's fucking Yuuji with a blissed out expression on his face whilst Yuuji tries to crawl away from him, tears of pleasure dripping down his blushing face, but Toji's hands keeps him in place as he fucks into Yuuji's plump ass. 

The lewd sounds of skin slapping against skin as Toji's pelvis meets harshly with Yuuji's buns as he bottoms out is loud, and it's accompanied by the squelching sounds of Toji's cock thrusting in and out of Yuuji's lubed up hole - which was trying to grip him tight and hold him in as he fucks into the pinket.

Yuuji's swollen lips - due to Toji fucking his mouth like a cocksleeve - let's out loud mewls and moans, which are being challenged by the sounds of Toji fucking into him in abandon. His toes are curling at the intensity Toji's jackhammering against his prostate, and his tongue is hanging out, causing a trail of drool to drip down the corner of his lips.

The pinket has love bites all over his body, and they are the marks of ownership Toji has over him. The collar on his neck also adds to that, having Toji's name on the dog tag.

With a sound in-between a squeal and a wail, Yuuji cums untouched, spurting on the floor below him as well as his stomach. His eyes roll back as Toji continues fucling him through his brain numbing orgasm.

Toji's thrusting turns erratic as the man chases after his orgasm. He's growling deeply as Yuuji's velvet walls tighten around his cock, massaging him and willing him to cum.

With one last harsh thrust, Toji bottoms out and cums into the teen, throwing his head back and groaning loudly into the room. He uses one of his hand to spank one of Yuuji's plump cheek, making the already red bun to jiggle at the action.

Once he has finished filling the teen and painting his inner walls with his cum, Toji draws out of him, and his cum slips out with his half mast cock as well. He spanks Yuuji ass again, causing the half conscious teen to release a choked out moan.

Toji stares down at the trembling teen, who's panting heavily and trying to catch his bearings, his lips curved in a smug, satisfied smile.