First Times

A short headcanon featuring Student!Yuuji getting his V card taken by his lover, Sensei!Sukuna.

Day 2 of Sukuita Week 2021. Prompts: First Time || Cuddling

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji

                     ________________

Amber eyes stared nervously at the naked figure above him. Yuuji's hand clenched the sheet tight, his body going taunt as his Sensei coated his cock with lube, spreading the scented oil all over his endowed dick.

"Hey." Sukuna reached over and took hold of Yuuji's chin with his clean fingers. He made the teen look into his eyes and he gazed gently into those nervous ambers. "Relax. I promise I'll be gentle."

Yuuji gave a curt nod before he slowly opened his legs again, showing off his twitching pussy which had a trail of lube running down from it to his plump cheeks.

Sukuna released a deep growl as he took in the blushing sight of his beautiful student. The the teen's cute little red cocklet was twitching along with his pussy in anticipation. The man took hold of the teens toned legs and placed one of them on his shoulder, his lube stained hand leaving a wet sensation on Yuuji's thigh.

The behemoth of a man slowly eased himself into Yuuji, pausing twice to allow the teen adjust to his size. Once Sukuna bottomed out in the trembling teen, the man closed his eyes and sighed in pleasure.

He opened his eyes eyes and stared down at the teen who had a look of pain. His walls were twitching constantly and Sukuna hissed as the warm grip around his cock increased.

"Oi, brat." Sukuna hunched down and placed his left arm on the bed beside Yuuji's head. His reached for the other pinket's face and gently wiped away the stray tears with his thumb. He then carrased Yuuji's cheek and the teen closed his eyes and nuzzled his cheek against Sukuna's warm, calloused palm, placing a kiss against it.

It took some moments for Yuuji to get accustomed with Sukuna's cock, and when the man asked if he could move, Yuuji nodded sharply.

Sukuna slowly slid out, making his cock drag against Yuuji's warm, quivering walls. He stops when half of his cock was out and gently thrusted back in. Yuuji winced a little, his grip on the sheet tightening. Sukuna repeated his action once, two, thrice, then on the sixth thrust, he finally found Yuuji's prostate.

The teen threw his head back on the pillow with a gasp, his back arching at that new sensation he experienced minutes ago when Sukuna was preparing him coursed through his body like electricity.

With a large grin, Sukuna slide out till it was only the bulbous head of his cock that remained. He thrusted back in with a sharp jerk of his hips, sinking back into Yuuji's heat.

"Ah!" Yuuji yelled out, his back snapping in an arch once again.

The sound of Sukuna's balls slapping against Yuuji's ass and the squelching sound caused by his cock fucking into the small pinket rang loudly in the room. Yuuji's steadily increasing moans and screams soon joined in with the sinful symphony.

Yuuji wrapped his shaking legs tight around Sukuna waist and his hands found their way to the larger man's muscled back, his fingernails digging into the flesh and leaving red welts on their scrambling way.

Sukuna, finding it annoying to thrust this way, grabbed Yuuji's arms and slammed them on the bed, above his head. He held them there as he started fucking earnestly and deeply into the moaning teen.

Yuuji looked up at his older lover with a lovestruck expression, his eyes filled with tears of undeniably pleasure. Sukuna looked wreaked as well, his usual composed appearance thrown out of the window as he claimed what was rightfully his.

Soon, Yuuji could feel a familiar sensation coiling up in his lower abdomen. No, it wasn't the bulge Sukuna's massive cock caused as it fucked its way into Yuuji's stomach. It felt as if he was going to-

"Cum! Cumming!" Yuuji moaned out, his eyes going wide. 

No way. Was he going to... untouched?

Sukuna's thrusts turned erratic as Yuuji's pussy started getting tighter. The headboard began to band against the wall harder and the slapping sounds of skin meeting skin increased in volume, along with Yuuji's screams and Sukuna's cusses and grunts.

With a wail, Yuuji back bowed and came, his cocklet spraying his and Sukuna's stomachs with his juice. 

Sukuna's hips started giving unstable jabs, his cock thrusting shallowly into Yuuji's pussy. With a loud guttural moan, Sukuna bottomed out and came into Yuuji.

He paused for a second, allowing his seed to flood the teen's stomach before he started thrusting slowly, spreading his cum all over Yuuji's twitching velvet walls.

Yuuji moaned out tiredly as Sukuna's half mast dick kept thrusting into his overstimulated and sensitive pussy, and the attack on his abused prostate made him whimper.

Sukuna bottomed out once again and stayed there, allowing his cock to go soft whilst Yuuji's pussy kept him warm.

Ten minutes later saw them clean and the sheets changed - all handled by Sukuna. The behemoth of a man was spooning the cute teen, who was out and slumbering whilst pressed against his large chest.

Sukuna stared at the top of Yuuji's head with a fond smile before wrapping his other hand around the teen's waist and bringing him closer, getting a sleepy grunt from the passed out teen.

With a deep chuckle, Sukuna closed his eyes and drifted off to Wonderland, his most precious person wrapped safely in his arms.