Only In London

Hey guys so this is my very first story that I've ever tried doing here (or ever actually). So please do have mercy on me and my writing. Do know that every read, follow, vote or comment I get means more than the world to me and more than chocolate chip cookies (that says a lot about how much I love you guys).

Now that you guys know how much I love and adore you, here comes the important bit. This story is an original work of itssunitaday.

Copyright © 2015 | itssunitaday |
Only In London

All Rights Reserved. No part of this book may be produced or transmitted in any mechanical or electronic form or means without a written permission from the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, places and incidents are either results of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Now with that out of the way, let me first thank you from the entirety of my heart (and not just the bottom of it) for giving Only In London a go. I will try to update atleast once a week or more frequently depending on how my brain is. Chapter One will be up by 1st March 2015 (GMT +8). I  promise.

And how hot are men in London or just British lads in general? ;)3 Leave your comments and maybe names too if you feel like it so I can do some stalking on my own haha:)

If you like the cover in the media created by yours truly (on a laggy tablet at that), then FOLLOW, VOTE, COMMENT

Always at your service,

itssunitaday