12: Exposed

"Lisa-yah!" Lisa flinch at her seat and turn to look at the side and saw her bestfriend walk to her with those big smile on her lips

"Lisa-yah!" Lisa flinch at her seat and turn to look at the side and saw her bestfriend walk to her with those big smile on her lips. She made a small smile and raise her hand, "Gosh, I wanted to tell you something! Did you know? Yeri change the program for the Golden Festival next week! She has decided to change it, it's more like a dance competition to be honest. And yey! I don't look like I'm betraying you!" She said and giggled cheekily made Lisa smile widely.

"Mina-ah, you're my bestfriend, and stop with that betraying things. It's fine for me anyway." She answer briefly and made a small smile again. Mina shrugged her shoulder and sit by her side. "Actually, your boyfriend didn't show up today." She uttered and look around, "He may be busy, you know, he'll be the next one to step on their company." Lisa said and proceed and reading her book.

Since then, she really loves to read fiction.

"You're right about that. We should eat out, eh?" Mina said again and smiled at her, she sigh before nodding her head. "Oh, Taehyung isn't also here, he's sick yesterday. I feel bad for him tho," Mina added and pouted, placing her hands on her shoulder. "Really? He didn't even tell me. We should visit him after lunch, don't you think?" She offered and Mina agree right away.

Not too long when they started the class. And it's making her more confused because Tzuyu isn't here either, yet, everyone is making fun of her all along because of the rumors about Jungkook cheating on her recently with the new girl. She isn't in the right position to care about those, because what she needs to do right now is to trust him whole heartedly without any hesitation.

It may felt like that, but she kept on letting herself understand that he loves her more than she know. And she witnessed it, she won't hesitate to talk to him against all the odds. He belong to her after all, and nobody can't change those decisions.

But she cannot deny the fact that it's already too much. Everything about her is making the other kids hate her. Thinking bad about her. Slut? Whore? Or even a goddamn bitch? Is that even a choice for them?

She sigh and stand up from her chair after the teacher dismiss their class. She walk out with Mina but it didn't escape her ears though.

"Gosh, shame on her, she's so— a piece of trash."

"Duh, it's so very obvious that she's being a whore for Jungkook, I'm for sure he will not choose her until the end."

"Have you seen what just happened yesterday? The new girl just dragged him away and you know, they look so cute. Very cute, like what the hell? Can anybody this shame to stick there nose on someone? A big ew."

"You're so right. A crazy little liar like her should be out of this university."

It sounded so sarcastic and very tempting for her. Every words left there mouth will remained just words, it won't affect her in anyway. Their relationship is stronger than they all thought. But right then Mina stopped on her tracks, she glance at her when the girl clench her jaw real tight.