Initiation

PRDE -The Pride Within-

Chapter 6- Initiation

Paige and Rayna had woken up from the long night, wearing their normal combat attire. Paige with her black t-shirt under her unzipped orange hooded jacket along with her black and orange striped combat skirt, and orange knee high leather boots with black socks. Rayna's wearing her normal black v-neck crop top with her unzipped orange-red jacket that has mid-length sleeves and her really black short shorts along with her black sneakers and red laces. They both head to the cafeteria to get breakfast, sitting next to each other.

"Hey we should be partners," Paige said.

"Ya do know the rules, right?" Rayna said eating a piece of toast.

"Yes, I know. The first person you make eye contact with, is your partner."

"Sí, so isn't that kind of hard since we'll be in the Emerald Forest, with other people roaming around?"

"Fine then, we'll just have to be on the same team like what Emerald said last night."

"That could work." Rayna shoved the last bit of toast down her mouth. "Let's get our weapons."

The two girls walked out of the cafeteria to the locker room with other students getting their weapons ready for the initiation. Paige got her twin Massacre Locks from her locker that's right beside Rayna's.

"Hey isn't that Winter Schnee, as in Weiss Schnee's younger sister," Paige whispered to Rayna, seeing the girl with pale white hair that was loose, flowing down her back.

Rayna looked to the girl in white talking to other people. "Unless you're talking the Weiss Schnee from team RWBY then sí, that's her younger sister." Rayna clicked Sakura Flare on to the back of her belt.

An announcement was played through the intercom system with professor Goodwitch's voice catching everyone's ears. "Would all first-year students please report to Beacon Cliff for initiation. Again, all first-year students report to Beacon Cliff immediately."

"Ready to go?" Rayna nudged Paige in the elbow.

"Ready than I'll ever be," Paige said walking out of the locker room with Rayna following.

The sun was shining brightly as Paige and Rayna approached the Beacon Cliff, overlooking a forest, where everyone are standing on silver tiles in front of the mug-holding Professor Ozpin and Goodwitch with her tablet. Paige noticed Demin and Emerald and waved to them. Demin nodded and Emerald flashed a smile.

"For years, you have trained to become warriors, and today, your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest," Ozpin said.

"Now, I'm sure many of you have known about the assignment of partners and teams. Each of you will be given teammates and partners... today." Goodwitch said.

"These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at Beacon. So it is in your best interest to be paired with someone whom you can work well with. And I'm sure you already know the rule, the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next four years," Ozpin said.

'Yeah, we know.' Paige thought.

"After you've partnered up, make your way to the northern end of the forest. You will meet opposition along the way. Do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path... or you will die."

'Ok, anytime how. I'm getting bored.' Rayna rolled her eyes.

"You will be monitored and graded through the duration of your initiation, but our instructors will not intervene. You will find an abandoned temple at the end of the path containing several relics. Each pair must choose one and return to the top of the cliff. You will guard that item, as well as your standing, and grade you appropriately. Are there any questions?" Ozpin looked around. " Good! Seeing that there are no questions, now, take your positions."