Rayna Drakon

PRDE -The Pride Within-

Red passion,
Flickers to flames,
Fines the path,
To whom they desire

Chapter 2- Rayna Drakon

"All right! Shake those hips!"

Rayna was at a night club dancing with cute hot blonde guys. She's wearing her black v-neck crop top over her sizable breast that exposes her midriff with her unzipped orange-red jacket that has mid-length sleeves. On the upper right corner of her jacket is a crest that resembles a black dragon. She wears a red scarf and an orange belt that the same black crest as the buckle. She has her weapon attached to it on the back of the belt. She also wears her really black short shorts along with her black sneakers with red laces.

One of the blonde boys that was shirtless placed his hands on her hips swaying along.

"Girl, you are damn sexy hot!" He shouted.

"Gracias, you're pretty hot too. But I've seen better," Rayna smirked.

"No you haven't," he replied.

Rayna laughed when she noticed a man at the bar. "Oh, that's my cue!" Rayna stopped dancing and walked away.

She looked back at the guys with her red eyes that sends chills down their spine, which they loved. Rayna smiled and blew a kiss in their direction before walking towards the bar swaying her hips in a sexy way, making all the guys howl.

She made her way towards the bar sitting next to the man in the white dress shirt with a black vest over the top, a red tie and black dress pants.

She ordered her drink, "Just a mai tai." Rayna smiled to the bartender. He nodded and went to prepare the drink. Rayna then turned to the man she's sitting next to.

"Hey Junior..." Rayna tapped her lips with a finger. "...Mc Jr." She added.

"Junior Mc Jr? Really? That's what you're gonna call me now." He turned to face her.

"I'm just kidding." Rayna waved a hand. "Anyhow, I have business with you." Rayna pulled out a picture. It shows a younger Rayna standing next to a girl that has brown hair and blue eyes in a white dress. "Have seen this girl in the white dress?"

Junior stared at the pale girl then to the other tan girl that seems be the younger Rayna. "This picture is too old. You look like you're 7 and right now you're what? 17? I can't help, sorry Ray."

Rayna grunted and her left eye flickered, emitting a small flame. Soon her long straight jet black hair with red highlights flared, and flames creeped up agianst the strand of hair. She clenched the picture with her black fingerless glove covered hands. Junior can feel the heat rising from the girl.

"Hey! Calm yourself, I don't want your semblance burning the place down, again!" He glared.

Rayna flinched and tried to calm herself as the flames died. Last time she came to the club, she got into an argument with Junior and her semblance kind of got out of control, causing the whole club to burn down.

The bartender came and placed the mai tai in front of Rayna. "Gracias," she said before turning back to junior. "Lo siento Junior. You're right, she's probably all grown up, looking all different. It's just that I don't have a family anymore and finding out that my younger sister is alive, just..."

"I understand, you're one of my best customers, Ray. So I'll do everything I can."

"Gracias. You know you're not as bad as everyone thinks."

"She's back again! Run!" One of Junior's henchman shouted as he blocked the entrance.

"What's going on?!" Junior jumped up.