Paige VS Demin

PRDE -The Pride Within-

Chapter 22- Paige VS Demin

Paige slid back from the impact if Demin's double scythe. Paige gritted her teeth and teleported behind him, aiming her blade at the collar around Demin's neck, but then he turned invisible. Paige widen her eyes as her blade hit nothing but air. She looked around only to see nothing but Grimm and other battles.

"For once, I hate your semblance, Demin!" Paige called out.

Paige heard rushing footsteps behind her, so she quickly turned around bring her blade to deflect Demin's invisible weapon. She slid back from the impact again, and when she looked she saw nothing.

"God damn it!" She yelled in frustration.

As she twirled around she heard metal grinding against each other, it sound a lot like when a weapon was transforming, and the that's when something small zip pasted her cheek.
Paige lifted up her hand to touch the cut that was made from whatever that fly past her. Her eyes widened as she heard gunshot, and by reflects Paige began to swing her bladed tonfas. The blades of the tonfas hit something out of the air towards the ground, and when she looked down, she saw ice formed from the spot where the object hit. She widened her eyes when she heard multiple gunshots. She quickly dropped to the ground as the invisible bullets fly past her. She quickly jumped up and started teleported all over the place so Demin doesn't land a hard hit on her.

As she teleported around she tried to pinpoint Demin's location, but then again, he's probably moving, trying to kill her.

Paige stopped teleporting around, she was panting, using her semblance this much was tiring her out. She took a deep breath and stopped moving, there was not bullets coming. Then her gut feeling was telling her to duck, trusting her feeling, she duck, just in time when Demin was behind her swing his Black Star that's back in its double bladed scythe form.

Paige did a back flip landing a couple feet away from him, when she was about to attack, Demin turned invisible again. She gritted her teeth as she gripped onto her weapon.

"Damn it," she muddered.

Paige slowly stepped back as her eyes darted side to side. Then she heard a splash. Paige looked down to see that she had stepped into small puddle of blood. She quickly pulled her foot away from the blood, stepped back and saw that she made a footprints from the blood on the ground.

Paige grinned. She bend down and drenched her hand in blood. As she was covering her hand in blood she heard someone coming from the side, it was probably Demin. Paige couldn't see, so she's just gonna have to rely on her ears.

'This is the time where I wished I had a partner to rely on,' Paige thought as she sighed.

Paige narrowed her eyes as she focused on hearing. Paige stood still as the footsteps got louder, then she heard a swing of a blade. She quickly side step and saw a hole form on the ground from where she just stood. She reached out her blood covered hand and gripped on the invisible arm that belonged to Demin. When Paige let go, her hand print was left behind.

Paige smirked, "Gotcha."

Paige's eyes were all over the red stain into mid air. She heard Demin grunt and saw the blood stain rushing towards her. Paige flipped her Massacre Lock turning both of them into pistols. She fired at Demin, but she wasn't able to land any hits. When Demin got too close, Paige rolled to the side and fired again. This time she got a hit. The red dust bullet exploded when it made contact.

Demin groaned in pain, but his semblance deactivated, which gave Paige a victory pump. She could see Demin now.

He glared at her and dashed. Paige got into stance, she still needs to figure out a way to get that collar off of Demin.