Book sighing

PRDE -The Pride Within-

Chapter 5- Book sighing- Team PRDE

Paige walked around Vale with Rayna by her side. They notice a book shop that has a huge line.

"Is that book store really that popular?" Rayna asked.

"I don't know," Paige replied.

Because of their curiosity, they walked up to the book store with the long line. They notice a poster on the wall.

"Seems like there's a book sighing event happening here," said Rayna.

"Oh, cool! I want to check it out!" Paige teleported to the end of the line jumping up and down.

"Do we have to?" Rayna whined as she got to the end of the line with Paige.

As the line shortened, Paige and Rayna was finally through the doors. When it was their turn, they walked up to a table where a young girl sits.

She smiles and asked, "May I ask who this is to?" She grabbed a book from the stack beside her.

Paige smiled and said, "For Paige and Rayna."

"Ok, to Paige and Rayna..."

The young girl continued to write inside the book until she was done. She handed the book to Paige and wave them good bye.

"Ella escribe mucho," said Rayna.

"I wonder what this book is called?" Paige check the cover but it was just a blank cover with four colored sections. The top had orange and red; and under the two top colors was blue and green.

"That's a weird cover," said Rayna. "Check what she wrote inside," Rayna suggested.

"Ok." Paige opened the book and saw paragraph of words. Rayna looked over Paige's shoulder so she can also read. "Let's see, it saids...

You thought that this was another chapter, well you thought wrong. This is actually a note from, non other than, me, the author of this story, of course. You might fine many of these, author notes hinding in a fake chapters that I make but I advise you not to skip these, cuz they provide great info. There will also be small minor author notes at the end of the real chapters, read those as well, plz.

So before I let the story progress, I just want to clear up the fact that the last 4 chapters was on the characters different past. I wanted to introduce the chapters on their appearance, weapon choice and past. For Paige it was when she was a first year at Signal making her very own weapon, Rayna's was when team RWBY graduated and was still searching for her younger sister, Demin's was when he was in his second year at Haven and last but not least, Emerald's was when Adam took action to get the White Fang back together with Torchwick and Cinder. They all have different pasts but they all had a bad childhood, a dark past they all want to forget.

So on top is a picture of them if you like to know what they really look like, the order in the drawing is Paige, Rayna, then Demin and Emerald.

"Why is she writing a book about us? Also who the heck is Demin and Emerald?" Rayna asked.

"You think I know?" Paige said.

Rayna only shrugged and they went back to reading the Author's Note.

So let's began with some info on the main characters for a sec-

Paige, the youngest of the team, starts at age 17 when Enrolling Beacon. She is Rayna's best friend since Signal. She uses red dust, also known as burn dust (creates fire), in one Massacre Lock and yellow dust (creates lighting) in the other Massacre Lock. Her semblance is teleportation, but she can only teleport within her eyesight. She can also teleport objects that she touches.

Demin also starts at age 17, but older than Paige. he was born into an the Star clan that is full of assassinators. He himself is the heir to their leadership after his father died. Demin uses blue dust (creates ice) in his Black Star. His semblance is camouflage, he can turn invisible, but cast shadows in the light, so he would usually hide in shady areas.

Emerald starts at age 17, older than both Paige and Demin. She is a faunus that used to work with the White Fang before it was disbanded, and now she doesn't want to go back when Adam is trying to revive it. She uses red dust (creates fire) on her Queen Blade and blue dust (creates ice) on her Crown Leopard. Emerald's semblance is regeneration, her semblance is kind of like aura, but her semblance can heal any wound inflicted on her even her heart, but leaves the pain of the wound. She's kind of like a zombie with a beating heart and all living features.

Rayna starts at age 17 as well as being the oldest of the team and Paige's best friend since Signal. She uses red dust in her Sakura Flare. Her semblance is flames. She can use her flames to fight without her Sakura Flare but her flames act upon her emotions. In order to keep her semblance stabilized she has to keep her emotions under control, so she uses Sakura Flare to fight so her flames doesn't get out of control. Rayna also speaks spanish so there might be some spanish words in the story, just a heads up.

So that's enough about them, let's get on with the story...

-Realpg13

..."

"Why would that author write us this?" Asked Rayna.

"I don't know," Paige replied. "Oh, wait there's more...

P.S there will be no romance between the characters in team PRDE like boyfriends or girlfriends but there will be flirting, mostly from Rayna though. If you guys want to ship the characters go head and tell me, I'm not stopping you. I might change my mind as the story progresses but it's mostly all up to you.
(^-^) so enough said, now the real chapter 5 and story will begin in the next update... thank u (^-^)

PRDE -The Pride Within-

..." Paige finished reading the Author's Note.

"Well, at least we know what the title of this book is now," said Rayna. "Ya gonna keep that book?" She asked.

"Might as well. I want to see what this book is about." Paige shrugged. "And what else she wrote about us."