Underground Tunnel

PRDE -The Pride Within-

Chapter 17- Underground Tunnel

Rayna and Emerald walked down the hall to Goodwitch's classroom. Rayna knocked on the door.

"Come in," Goodwitch called.

Rayna opened the door and they both walked in to see Goodwitch behind her desk with many paperwork.

"We go a message from you," Emerald said showing her scroll to Goodwitch.

"I know."

"What is this mission about?" Rayna asked.

"It's patrolling. We got a report from the people in Vale. They claimed to have heard Grimm cries at the outskirts of Forever Fall, fearing that the Grimm may have gotten too close to Vale, they asked for a pair of huntsmen to take a look. Most of the upper class men have other missions to do so..."

"So you picked us," Emerald said.

"If you don't want the job, I can ask someone else."

"Aceptamos! We accept," Rayna said.

"Ok then, we have an bullhead outside to drop you off in Forever Fall."

Rayna and Emerald took their leave.
_____________________

Right now their sitting in the aircraft that's flying to Forever Fall. The bullhead was going to land but Rayna thought it took to long so she slid the door open.

"What are you doing?!" Emerald yelled.

"Jumping," Rayna replied. "And don't worry, I have a landing strategy." And with that, Rayna jumped out the door.

Emerald grunted thinking, 'How did I ever end up with a partner like that? Although, she's quite fun to be around,' Emerald jumped out of the bullhead after Rayna.

Emerald drew out Crown Leopard and aimed it at a tree, shooting out the blade. The blade pierced into a thick tree trunk and the blade reeled Emerald in, she landed on a thick branch up in the tree. She squinted her eyes seeing Rayna in the air holding Sakura Flare.

Rayna blasted a baton towards a tree branch reeling herself in much like what Emerald did. She then rolled to the snowy ground landing on her knee. Rayna stood up dusting the snow off herself as Emerald jumped from branch to branch and landed right next to Rayna.

"See, much faster and funner than waiting for the bullhead to land," Rayna smiled. Emerald only rolled her eyes before walking away with Rayna following.

They walked around the white forest that was once red, scanning the area for any signs of Grimm nearby. Rayna, someone who can't really take the silence, started to speak.

"So kitty cat, you think we'll get more missions like this?" Rayna asked.

"That depends," Emerald replied. "And don't call me kitty cat."

"Oh c'mon! I think it's a cute nickname," Rayna whined

"Well I don't I like it."

"Can I call you a different nickname?"

"Anything but kitty cat."

"Ok." Rayna's smile grew to a grin. "Emmy!" She called.

Emerald stopped in her tracks and turned around to see Rayna grinning.

"Cute, right!?" Rayna beamed.

A blush crept along Emerald's face as she felt her tail start to curl. "No."