The Video

PRDE - The Pride Within-

Chapter 15- The Video

"Ugh... my head hurts..." Paige sat up in Winter and Taylor's bed. She looked around and noticed that this was team WRTH's room. Taylor was sleeping on top of Winter who's on the floor. Ralph was in his lower bunk bed. Hayden was unconscious on the floor, as well as Rayna and Emerald cuddling on the floor together, asleep.

"You're awake."

Paige looked up to meet beautiful blue eyes. "Morning Demin. What happened?"

"Good morning, and everyone's drunk from last night. It's not weird that you can't remember anything."

"Oh, that's right. We played Never have I ever... So who won?" Paige wondered.

"I did."

"You did?"

Demin nodded his head. "If you don't believe me we can watch the video that we recorded when everyone wakes up," Demin suggested.

"We can wake them up right now." Paige jumped out of bed and her legs felt like heavy rocks.

"You go wake up Rayna and Emerald, I'll wake the others," Demin said.

Paige nodded. She stumbled a bit trying to walk over to her cuddling teammates. "I'm so happy it's a Saturday," Paige mumbled. She knelled down next to Rayna. "Ray. Wake up." When Rayna didn't wake up Paige started to shake her. "Ray!" She said a little louder.

Rayna's eyes fluttered open. "Ugh... too early," she mumbled.

Paige check the time on her scroll. "It's 11 in the morning, I think you had enough sleep. And wake Emerald up."

"What?" Rayna looked down to find Emerald curled up in her arms, sleeping peacefully. She smiled when her ears twitched on her head. "Muy lindo." She stared at Emerald's sleeping face a couple more seconds before waking her up. "Okay, now wake up, sleepy head," Rayna said shaking her. Emerald groaned and stirred. She snuggled closer to Rayna feeling her warmth. "Awe~ She's so cute when she sleeps. She's like a little kitten." Rayna squealed. "Now wake up!" Rayna said, louder.

"You know you're loud," Emerald mumbled, her head still buried in Rayna's chest.

"You know that's the pointed." Rayna released Emerald and sat up. "God. My head hurts."

"Same here," Emerald said, sitting up, rubbing her head. "What happened last night?"

"We'll watch the video and find out," Paige answered.

Paige helped Taylor off of Winter. "You alright?"

"I feel like I was hit by a 500 pound truck," Taylor said.

"Winter, how are you feeling?" Paige asked.

"Like I was used as a dog bed," Winter glared at Taylor.

"Hey! Wolf." Taylor informed. "Different from dog."

"Well that's good to know," Winter mumbled getting up, only to stumble back down.

Demin helped Hayden sit up straight. "You alright, Hayden?" Demin asked.

"Yeah. God I feel awful," Hayden said rubbing his neck. "Why am I sleeping on the floor?"

"Cause you were drunk out of your mind," Demin replied.

"I was not drunk."

"You almost made out with me," Demin deadpanned. Hayden had this disbelieving look on his face. "If you don't believe me we can watch the video," said Demin