Sisters!?

PRDE - The Pride Within-

Chapter 18- Sisters

Paige and Demin came running down the hall towards Professor Ozpin's office.

Paige bust throught the double doors yelling, "Professor Ozpin! We have bad news!" Paige took some time to calm down to see Rayna and Emerald in front of Ozpin's desk with Goodwitch. "What's goin' on?" She asked as Demin walked up beside her.

"We also had bad news," said Rayna.

"We found an underground tunnel in Forever Fall that led to a room where there was hundreds and hundreds of caged Grimms."

"That must be the army of Grimm Torchwick was talking about," said Demin.

"Ya guys saw Torchwick?" Rayna asked.

"Forget saw, we were literally in his meeting with the White Fang that is now called the Silver Fang," Paige explained.

"Ok, let's go over this slowly, starting with Rayna and Emerald," said Goodwitch.

"We went to Forever Fall to do the mission Goodwitch assigned us. Emerald heard Grimms, so we went to check it out," Rayna started to explain.

"And that's when we found this trap door that led down to this room that is fill with caged Grimms. Inside the room, we went to this platform. That platform had this map where Beacon was circled," Emerald said.

"There was also papers on this table, with plans on using all the Grimm to attack Vale and Beacon, also there's this one paper that said the location of Draco, the most dangerous Grimm on Remnant," Rayna explained.

"Of course, we're not sure if this creature exist or not, but we have to find a way to stop whoever is planing this," said Emerald.

"The one planing it is the White Fang," Paige said. Everyone looked at Paige. "The things you explained sounds just like the plan Torchwick had said."

"Care to explain?" Goodwitch asked.

"Okay, well Demin and I follow this group of faunus into their old White Fang hideout," Paige started.

"We went in with a disguise and we found Torchwick and Adam giving a speech to the old and new White Fang members, apparently they caged their name to Silver Fang instead," Demin explained.

"And get this, half of the a Silver Fang members are in Vacuo right now searching for Draco," Paige said.

"Now this is interesting," said Ozpin drinking from his coffee mug.

"Also they have this collar device they use to control the Grimms," Demin explained.

"And what else is that they have Ruby and Juane. They put the collar on them and they were under Torchwick's control," Paige said as Rayna and Emerald gasped from the news they just heard. "They are still planing on capturing more huntsmen to put into the attack."

"Oh, I think not," came a cold, calming voice.

Everyone brought their attention to the double doors where team RWBY stood, only without Ruby.

"We're not gonna let them succeeded their plans," said Weiss.

"Welcome back to Beacon Ms. Schnee, Ms. Xiao Long and Ms. Belladona," Ozpin greeted.

Paige started to squeal, "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, it's team RWBY!!" Paige ran over shaking everyone's hand. "Oh my god, I love you guys. You're like my heroes!"

"Does she remind you of anyone?" Yang whispered to Weiss and she elbowed Yang in the stomach.

"Yang, it's good to see you again," Rayna greeted.