She Is

* 2 Weeks Later *

Kay...

Today was just a girl's night out. Normally, it would just be Jaylin, Stephanie, and I . But someone new would be joining us. Jayanna. I know she is the woman Rayon cheated on me with, but nobody's perfect .. Right ? I grabbed the bowl of chips & dip, along with a few soda's, setting them on the table. My doorbell rang and I opened the door.

Jaylin...

I was so happy to see her back home. I have something to speak to her about though. I hugged her, and walked in sitting on the sofa.

Kay- How have you Been Jay ? I see your tummy's growing.

Jaylin- I've been a little frustrated, about the whole baby thing. That's what I have really wanted to talk to you about.

Kay- Okay sweet pea, what bugs you so?

Jaylin- The last time I became pregnant in my previous relationship, I had a miscarriage. I'm afraid that Chres's baby will turn out the same way.

Kay- Oh Jay, I'm sorry for you loss. There really isn't much I know about miscarriages, but I suggest eating whole foods that are not only healthy, but has a lot of vitamin's.

Jaylin- Okay, Thank

Kay- Your Welcome, have you told Chres yet ?

Jaylin- No, I feel to ashamed of myself

Kay- It's not your fault pea, just let nature take it's course. My goal for you is to tell him and call me when you do.

Jaylin- Yes Mom !

We both laughed and my door bell rang. I saw Stephanie and Jayanna standing behind my door. I greeted the both of them, inviting them in. I watched as Jayanna dug her hands into the bowl of chips, letting me know she was hungry. But who am I to Judge ?

Kay- So .. Jayanna, tell us about yourself

Jayanna- You already know my name, but I have hazel eyes, I love Blue, Drake is my favorite music artist, I love Empire, and I love eating.

Stephanie- Wow

Jaylin- Very , Different, That's for sure

Kay- So, how long have you been with Rayon ?

Jaylin- About two and a half years now

I crossed my legs, listening to the words that slipped away from her lips. I can not believe it. Its not about me and him anymore though, all I need is my kids.

We later played a few games, and painted a mural based on our relationship's. It was all Jayanna's idea, and I guess we could listen to her for a minute. Of course, mine was based on my kids. While they had a happy family, leaving me hurt, just a little. We finished soon, and they left out at 9. I cleaned up the mess that was left behind.

Jaylin...
I walked in the house, and all of the light were on, but no sign of my boyfriend.

Jaylin- Chres, I'm home

I took off my coat and placed it on the coat rack, noticing a trail of rose petals. I saw sticky notes as well. They had Direction's on them, and I followed. Once I tied the robe, I opened the door to our room.

Chresanto- Welcome Home Baby !

I see you've found my directions. How was the girl's night ?

Jaylin- It was good Baby.

I crawled next to him and he turned on the radio. Your So Beautiful by Terrance Howard played.( From Empire)  He smiled and grabbed my hand, guiding me to stand up. He  pulled a box out of his pocket, and kneeled on one knee.

Jaylin- Chresanto August !

Chresanto- Jaylin, Will you be my wife?

Jaylin- Of course I will !

I jumped on him, kissing his face. He placed the ring on my finger. I stated at it, admiring the 24 carrot diamond's that glistened.

Chres- I love you Jaylin Dorey August

Jaylin- I love you too Chresanto Lorenzo August

I kissed him, letting my hair fall over his curls. He smiled against my lips. I sat down on the bed, and I realized I have to tell him something. I know it's bed timing. I frowned a little

Chres- You okay Jay ?

Jay- Yeah

Chres- Tell the truth, you say Yeah like that when your fibbing.

Jay- I'm scared about this baby Chresanto

Chres- Why Jay ?

Jaylin- The last time I tried to have a baby,  I had a miscarriage. I'm not sure if this one will make it

Chres- Oh Jaylin, I'm sorry for you loss baby. I really am, but I have a feeling this soldier is going to make it.

Jaylin- Really ?

Chres- Yes baby, never doubt your guts

I hugged him, hoping on his lap. He placed his hand on my stomach. I smiled and I placed my hand on his.

Chresanto- I love you Jaylin

Jay-I love you to Chres

Jayanna...

I felt somewhat different at their meeting. Whatever it is. Besides that, I guess getting to know them was fun. I drove home.

Ray- How was it baby

Jayanna- It was Okay, I didn't feel too accepted going there, but I guess I enjoyed myself.

Ray- Did You feel uncomfortable?

Jayanna- Yes , I did

Ray- Why?

Jayanna- They all stared at me, as if I were different. Kaylynne kept asking me all of these questions, and-

Ray- Kaylynne ? Poor baby, want me to punish her

Jayanna- What? Ray, No. Why would you even think of that? After all, she is your baby mother

Ray- So..Like I said, I'll punish her

Kay...

Soon, my babies came home. I was as happy as they were. I missed their faces so much. I fed them, and later washed them up. After a while, they went to sleep. I stayed up, watching Empire and doing some quick work. A soft knock begged at my door. I stood up, answering my door ?

Craig...

I missed her. I've been busy lately, from music to my family. I just need someone to talk to. She opened the door. As I held my arms out, she crashed into them.

-____________-_____________-______-______-

Finishing tomorrow