Its Hard...

Kay...
Its been a while since Ray popped up. I never filed the restraining order, and my guts keeps telling me to, but for some reason I can't. God knows I want to though. I sat on the couch, reading some papers while my fingers played with my hanging necklace that had the letter K on it.
My glasses hung low and the microwave beeped, letting me know that my popcorn was ready. Gottnup and grabbed it and put the bowl on the table, putting up my papers.

Aaliyah- MOMMY !

She screamed as the aroma filled the house. Popcorn is one of her favorite snacks, and I have no clue why. I guess she'll just be a mystery to me sometimes, but a good mystery at least. She tubled down the steps and laughed. She stood in front of me, cupping her hands.

Aaliyah-Can I have some?

Kay- Why dont you go get a bowl so I can pour you some in it

Aaliyah- Good Idea mommy

She smiled and raced to go get a bowl. She came back and I poured her popcorn. She climbed on the couch and ate her food.

She decided to stay at home with me instead of being around Prince and the boys. Aaliyah scrolled through the channels, and Serenity becan to cry. I got up and tended to her needs, Aaliyah called my name a few Times, but I didn't answer.

Aaliyah...
I called her name a few times. I had another popcorn kernal in my tooth again. She always helps to get it out, but now she won't. I called her 5 times! I got no answer. Its beginning to feel a little weird...its like she treats her better than me or something , what's that word. Jus ? Whatever it is. I sighed, wiping my tears and I went into the kitchen. I looks in the silverware drawer.

Liyah- Mommy, do I get a fork or a knife?

I stood and waited for her to answer but she didn't. I'll just pick myself. I grabbed a knife. Not the butterknife, the other really sharp one. I opened my mouth and got ready to dig the kernal from between my teeth.

Kay-AALIYAH NO !

She came up to me and slapped it out of my hand, making me drop it on the floor.

Liyah- But mommy I have to get it out

Kay- I'll do it

Liyah- But this one hurts mommy

Kay- Just ask, okay?

I poked out my lip and crossed my arms, a little mad.

Aaliyah-I called your name and you didn't answer

I stomped up the stairs and went into my room

Jaylin...
Chresanto had a double shift tonight. I packed him lunch and dinner. I haven't told him anything about the threat that I knew about. My gut tells me not to tell him but my head does. I went downstairs to make me some ice cream. I'd rather eat it out of the container, but Chresanto hates it when I do that. I grabbed my bowl and the ice cream scooper and got about 3 scoops.
The doorbell rang, so I went to go answer it. When I opened it,a girl stood there.

Jay-Hello,you are-

Tay-Im Taylor, I just wanted to tell you I'm pregnant

Jay-Oh,you must be the girl he cheated on me with. Well, congratulations! You know you must have me fucked up, I know he didn't get you pregnant. He may have fucked you a few times and kicked you to the door, but he'd think twice for getting someone pregnant. Espically since he has a wife.

I smiled and showed her my ring. I closed my door soon.
I'm not mad because I know its not true.I know how he thinks. He can be stupid,but he will think right when that moment comes.

I ate my ice cream and my doorbell rang once again.
I shook my head and ate my ice cream. Next thing I know,the door flings open. I stood up,placing my hand atop of my stomach. It was those boys that had come over the last time, well just one of them. It was DayDay.
The little brother.

Day-Who the fuck do you think you are talking to my sister like that?

Jay-I think I'm Jaylin Dorey August. Who are you to kick down my door. I mean you could have done something else, but if I provide options you won't listen.

He laughed and approached me.
He whispered in my ear.
" Don't get smart with me,not today . "
I'm the last person on earth that wants anybody to get smart with me. I sat back down.